29 | Narrative

Tzuyu grinned when she saw Momo walking back and forth while breathing heavily. "You nervous?"

Momo stopped as if it takes her back to reality and looked at Tzuyu. "What if she really doesn't like me? What if--"

"Eonni," Tzuyu cut her off. "Don't think about the consequences, just tell her how you feel." she stood up and walked towards Momo. "You can do it, eonni."

Momo took a deep breath before she smiled at Tzuyu. "Yeah, I can do this."

Tzuyu smiled lightly. She peeked through the leaves and saw Sana wearing a lovely dress. She looked at Momo. "She's here." she almost laugh when she saw how Momo's expression, but controled it. "I'll be at the corner. I won't look if there will be a kissing scene. Goodluck,"

Momo was left on edge as she stared on ground. And when she lifted her head, her heart skips eight beats at once as she saw Sana walking towards her. She looks so beautiful.

Sana's brows twitched when she saw Momo standing on the other side. She was about to look for Tzuyu when her surrounding lightened up by the cherry ball lights. She gaped in amusement as she look at the beautiful decorations. White spider mum and cherry blossoms were displayed on each side, there were also petals of roses scattered on the floor. Tzuyu's really amazing.

"Could you please hurry up?"

Sana raised her head and her face heated when she noticed Momo's elegant black dress that hugging her perfect body. Damn, she's so sexy. The curve.. She swallowed her dirty thoughts and starts walking towards her.

She met her gaze as she stopped in front of her. "Where's--"

"You're beautiful."

Sana froze as she felt her blood rushed through her head, making her face got red more. She looked away, "T-thanks." It's supposed to be 'I know right' what the fuck, Sana!

Momo smiled at her. "You always are."

Sana's brows furrowed, confused on Momo's actions. She's not like this. What's happening to her?

Momo stepped closer to Sana. "I don't know where to start. You must be confused right now but I need to tell you this, I want to tell you this." she held Sana's hands gently. "I love you, and not as a friend. I love you romantically. I want to be with you. And about Nayeon, I can break up with her. Just tell me that you love me too." she said with pleading eyes.

Sana stared at her with amusement, her heart's beating faster in delight. I love you too, Momo. She pulled away, laughing as she realized one thing. "You're practicing to confess to Mina, right?" she laughed again. "That's perfect. I'm pretty sure Mina will like you even more."

Momo stared at her with disbelief look, lips-parted. She felt like she just woke up from a beautiful dream because of Sana's answer.

A sound of fallen object broke the silence as Tzuyu and Mina went out from where they are hiding.

Sana's eyes went wide when she saw Mina. "M-mina! Why are you.." she stopped when she saw her dismay look.

Momo let out a deep breath. "I don't think you're right Tzuyu." she put her hand on her forehead. "My head hurts. I'm going to go home and sleep." she said before she tuned her back and left.

"Sana eonni,"

Sana looked at Tzuyu and got flustered when she met Tzuyu's glare.

"You're an idiot." Tzuyu said before she left to follow Momo.

Sana's eyes widened in shock with what Tzuyu just said to her. She looked at Mina. "How could she said that to me?? And about Momo,"

Mina smiled at her. "Momo eonni likes you. She really likes you. The confession, it was for you and not for me. You're the one that she really likes, eonni. And not me. So hurry up and tell her that you like her too."