75 | Narrative

"Damn it." Momo silently cursed while she still keep on checking the stairs, waiting for Sana and Tzuyu to appear. She needs to take Sana away from here, away from them.

"Find them, quick!"

She immediately hide behind the chair when she heard that voice. She moved her head a little and tried to peek, she saw Namjoon and Hoseok ran towards on each side.

She lifted her head when she heard little noise coming from the stairs. She went out from her hiding place and went to the stairs. Her heart felt relieved when she saw Sana together with Tzuyu.

"Let's get out of here, hurry." Momo whispered as she dragged them to escape.

***

"What's going on, eonni??" Tzuyu asked as soon as they escaped from that place.

"I'll explain it later. Right now, we need to reach the main road and ask for help." Momo said.

"I already called my dad's secretary. They'll fetch us as soon as possible." Sana said.

"There they are!"

They stop for a moment when they heard that loud voice, they turned their back and saw Taehyung standing in the middle of the road. Soon, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook appeared on his side with guns on their hands.

As soon as the three saw what they're holding, their eyes went wide in panic. "Run!" Momo shouted as they starts running away from there.

Sana tried to look on her back and her blood ran cold when she saw the guys getting near. "Sana!" her attention went to Momo when she shouted.

"Let's part ways here. I'll go to this side and you guys go on that side."

Sana shook her head instantly. "No way!"

"They're going to reach us!" Momo shouted back. "Let's meet on the road. Tzuyu!" she looked at Tzuyu. "Take care of her."

Tzuyu just nodded. "Let's go, eonni." she grabbed Sana's hand as they went to the other direction.

"Be safe." Momo said before she went to the other way. She looked at her back and cursed when she saw Taehyung and Jungkook chasing her and they were so close.

"Got ya!"

Momo shrieked when she felt a strong hand grab her. She was about to give Taehyung a punch when she saw a long steel hit his head that made him fell on the ground. She almost thought that it's Jungkook who did it but her eyes just widened when she saw Nayeon standing there holding the steel.

"What did you do??" Jungkook went in front of her. "Why did you--" but before he could finish his sentence, Nayeon already lifted the thing that she's holding and did the same to Jungkook.

Nayeon watched Jungkook fell on the grass before her head raised and looked to scared and confused Momo. She took a step. "Momo.."

"No, don't come near me." Momo said in hard tone as she took a step back.

Nayeon looked at her with soft expression. "Momo, I just want to help you."

"Don't expect me to believe everything that you'll say." her voice raised in anger. "I know your plan. You're going to kill Sana."

Nayeon's brows furrowed in confusion. "How did you know?"

Momo didn't answer. "How can you do that? Kill a person?"

"Momo, I can't do that. I can't kill a person. That's why I wanted to help you guys. I'll help you. I'll get you out of here."

"I don't trust you."