76 | epilogue

Sana lifted her head when her door opened and saw Mina, Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung came out. She looked at them, confused. "Woah, why are you all here?"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at the corner.

"It's your birthday, eonni. Of course, we'll go here." Mina said in low voice.

"Oh yeah! OMG I forgot." she laughed but they all know that it's fake and force.

"Didn't you read our texts?" Dahyun asked.

"I'm sorry, I haven't yet."

"Cause she's busy reading other texts." Tzuyu said and Dahyun glared at her.

Chaeyoung cleared her throat and sat beside Sana. "Eonni, there's this guy who keeps asking me your number. Should I give it to him? I think he's nice."

"Tzuyu.." Sana called without looking at her. "You're in the same school with them, right? H-how are they?"

"Still shits."

"I see."

The room went into silence again. Always like this.

"Eonni.." Mina held Sana's hand. "Your mom prepared something for you, let's go downstairs."

Sana lifted her head and gave her a fake smile. "I'll just fix myself first."

They just nod at her as they all silently left the room.

As soon as the door got closed, she threw herself on the bed and let her tears fell. Ah, shit. Here we go again.

It's been a year. Right when Sana and Tzuyu were sent to Japan, she received a call from Momo telling her that Nayeon got into comatose. She told Momo to go in Japan but Momo couldn't. Momo thinks it's her fault why it happened to Nayeon. Nayeon saved Momo. So Momo wants to take care of Nayeon until she finally got recovered. Momo promised Sana that she'll go there. But it's been months that Sana didn't hear a single thing from Momo until she learned that Nayeon already woke up and the two are already back together.

Just that. Just like that.

Momo didn't even bother to break up with Sana.

"Stop crying on shits like them."

Sana instantly get up from her bed when she heard Tzuyu's voice.

"What are you doing here?"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, for the second time.

"You've been crying over her for months. And I unfortunately witnessed it all. It's your birthday, can you grant me a wish?"

"It's my birthday, I should be the one who's making a wish not you." Sana said but Tzuyu just stared at her blankly. It's her time to roll her eyes. "Okay, fine. What is it?"

"It's your birthday, the year is about to end too. But before it does, please start a new life. Forget about what happened before. Forget about her."

Sana sighed. "I wanted to do that too but.. I can't."

Tzuyu sat beside her. "It's 'cause your alone before. But this time, I'll help you. I'll help you forget her." she reached out her hand. "Will you let me?"

Sana looked at her hand then to her eyes. "I don't know if this will work or not but.." she held Tzuyu's hand. "I want to give it a try." she smiled at her, a true one.

Tzuyu smiled back at her.

"Thanks for everything, Tzu. For staying by my side, always."

"And I think I'll be doing that again and again."

They both chuckled before they decided to went downstairs with their hands holding each other.

I think it's just it. Bestfriends can't be lovers.