22 | Narrative [!]

Warning: Contains graphic depiction of sexuality.

"Where are they?" Nayeon asked when she saw Momo going back on their table alone.

"Let's not wait for them." Momo said in cold voice that made Nayeon's brows twitched.

Nayeon's eyes went wide when Momo grabbed her hand and walked out  while holding her hand. "Hey, are you fine?" she asked when she noticed Momo's shaking with rage.

Momo stopped on her tracks and faced Nayeon. "Where's your car?" she asked, trying to soften her voice.

"It's parked near the coffee shop." Nayeon said, still confused on Momo's action.

Momo pulled her again towards the coffee shop.

Nayeon doesn't know why Momo's acting that way but she has a clue, and it's Sana. She bit her lip when she felt a sudden pang on her chest. What the fuck? No, it's just my ego.

"I'll drive. Where's your key?" Momo said as soon as they reached the car. She opened the door at the passenger seat and let Nayeon get in before she went to the other side and started head on.

"Where are we going?" Nayeon tried to asked in the middle of the drive.

"Your place." Momo answered shortly.

Nayeon didn't  bother to ask or talk to her anymore. It's her first time seeing Momo like this and she doesn't know what to do. I think it's best for her to shut up for a moment.

As soon as they stepped inside her apartment, Momo pushed her on the door and claimed her mouth.

Nayeon was taken a back for a moment on Momo's rough kiss, but she likes it anyway. So she put her arms on her shoulders and pulled her head closer. Her mouth dropped open when Momo's kisses went down to her neck and start making hickeys there.

"Aaah, Momo.." she moaned when she felt Momo's hands pressing her breast. It's getting hot inside and she's wet already. "Please, fuck me, babe.." she whimpered.

Momo ripped her clothes harshly. Nayeon was about to complain when she felt Momo's fingers touching her wet core. "How many fingers would you like to go in, babe?" she whispered and licked her earlobe.

"Make it one first, Momo-- ohh! Oh fuck, Momo!" she moaned when Momo inserted two fingers on her hole.

"Your pussy says two, babe." Momo smirked at her as she starts fucking her faster that earned a loud moan from Nayeon.

"Oh my God! Yes! Aaahh! Ahh!" Nayeon pressed her body to Momo's as she felt herself getting wetter. Momo added one finger, making it three fingers fucking her wet and hot hole.

Nayeon moaned louder than before as her nails digged on her back. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Harder, babe! Please! Oh!" Momo knead her breast while sucking the other one.

"Ahhh! Momo! Ohh!" Nayeon screamed when she felt Momo hit her sweet spot. "Oh, God! There! Ahh! Ahh! Don't stop, please ahhh!" she keep on screaming as Momo keep on hitting the certain spot.

Nayeon's body starts shaking as she felt her nearing release. "I'm coming, Momo. Ahhh!" she screamed when she reached its peak. She's still feeling her sweet orgasm when Momo pushed her on the sofa and rubbed her clit.

Nayeon shivered in sensitivity. "Momo, wait! Aaaah. It's still sensitive." she pushed Momo's hand and grabbed Momo's head to kiss her. "What happened, Momo?" she asked as she gently touch Momo's cheek.

"What do you mean?" Momo's expression changed back to cold one again.

Nayeon swallowed the lump in her throat before she could answer. "Did S-sana do something to you?" she silently hit her head inside her mind when she stammered.

Momo just stared at her for a moment before her face moved down to her neck. "Let's not talk about her." she muttered as she kissed her neck but Nayeon pushed her to look at her.

"No." Nayeon said firmly. "I told you, right? I'll help you to move on with Sana. Now tell me what your problem is."

It takes Momo a while before she sighed in defeat and lay down beside her. "I heard their conversation earlier at the restroom," she began. "And they're back with each other."

Silence enveloped them. Momo's drown in thoughts about Sana while Nayeon's confused.. with her feelings.

"Are you jealous?"

Momo nodded.

"Don't be. You should be happy for them. Just accept it." Nayeon moved on top of her. "It will help you to get over with her. Just think that you should be happy for them." she smiled and she gently pressed her lips on hers. She felt Momo's hands on her waist, pulling her closer. She yelped when Momo pushed her and she's now underneath Momo's body.

"Make me forget her," Momo whispered before she claimed her mouth. Kissing her full lips while her hands are starting to travel from her naked waist up to her full breast.

"Ooh." Nayeon moaned when Momo let go of her mouth.

Momo went down to her breast as she starts giving it a long and nasty licks. She removed her clothes first before she started sucking her erect nipple.

"Ahhh Momo." she moaned softly. She arched her back when she felt Momo's pussy on her pussy, wet just like hers.

"Ah, shit." Momo hissed as she starts rubbing herself on her.

"Oh! Fuck! Ahhh." Nayeon's moans went louder when she felt Momo's fingers's rubbing her clit as she felt Momo's wet center rubbing faster on hers. "Faster, Momo! Oh my God aaaaahh!" Momo went faster on rubbing her. Nayeon felt her body shook as she rubbed herself on hers too.

"Ahhh! I'm coming, Momo! Please! Ahhh ahhh!" Nayeon's back arched more as her eyes rolled when she reached her orgasm.

But Momo didn't stop there, she spread Nayeon's juices on her labia making it more slippier as she rubbed herself faster on hers. "Ahhhh ahhhh, coming babe ohh!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her.

Nayeon pushed Momo down, making her on top. "We're not yet done," she whispered as she moved down her fingers to her center.