37 | Narrative [!]

Warning: Contains graphic depiction of sexuality.

Sana slowly opened her eyes when she heard laughters. She got welcomed by loud metal songs and the laughing faces of those three guys. Her hearts starts beating so fast when she remembered what happened. She moved her hands but failed when she realized it was tied up from the headboard. She cursed in her mind, not wanting to disturb the boys and catch their attention. But she still failed when Mark glanced at her and smirked when she saw her awake.

"She's awake, man." Mark stood up from his seat.

Sana eye's went on him and her entire system starts to get panick when she saw Mark walking towards her.

"Hey there, baby girl. How's your sleep?" Mark asked as his eyes roamed on her body. "You must be tired."

"Let me go." Sana said through gritted teeth.

Mark chuckled. "I will, after this." he whispered before his hand went to her blouse and starts unbuttoning it. Sana struggled in fear as her body starts trembling.

"Wait, Mark. We need to do something first." Jb said that made Mark stopped from unbuttoning the third button.

Mark stood beside Jackson who's now holding a syringe. Sana's eyes widened when she saw that thing again.

Jackson sat beside her and grinned when she saw Sana's expression. "This one's different, babe. It's an aphrodisiac. This will make you feel better."

Sana gaped in fear, her eyes glistened in tears. "Why are you doing this to me?"

The three looked at each other and smirked before Jackson stared at her. "It's because we want to. Now, get ready." he held her left arm.

"Please, don't." Sana pleaded but Jackson just aimed the syringe on her arm. He was about to inject it when Sana moved and pushed it using her arm making it fell on the floor.

Jackson clenched his jaw as he stood up and picked up the syringe.

Jb shook his head. "You just made the beast mad, Sana."

"I was actually going to be gentle with you but never mind that." Jackson said in low voice.

Sana gasped when Jackson pulled her arm harshly making her grimaced in paper until she felt a familar pain stings on her arm.

Jb chuckled. "She'll get hot later." he said while preparing the camera.

Sana's heart's beating so fast and it went even faster, her body starts sweating too much and the strangest thing is that she's feeling so hot. Her lips parted when she felt a hand on her exposed leg.

"You like it?" Mark smirked as his hand starts caressing it.

Sana bit her lower lip when she almost moaned. She felt even hotter with what's Mark doing to her. She loves it. She loves how his hand travels on her thigh. She wants more. She wants it to go high.

She gasped when she felt his hands on her waist, playing with it. "Please, don't.." she whispered with hoarse voice.

Mark just grinned at her. "But your body says yes." his hands went inside her skirt, reaching for the hem of her cycling shorts.

Sana almost had a heart attack as her body twitched in anticipation.

Mark chuckled when he saw that. "Easy, babe. We're going there later." he said as he successfully removed her shorts. He pushed aside her skirt, and smiled when he saw her white panty. He moved down his face and sniffed her there.

Sana groaned when she felt his nose rubbing on her sensitive part. Mark grinned before he moved his finger on her center and starts rubbing it. Sana couldn't take it anymore and gave in from the lust. She let out a long moan making the three boys in the room smirked.

"She's liking it." Jb said.

"Faster, Mark. I want to fuck that bitch already." Jackson said.

Mark chuckled. "She's wet, bro. But I want it wetter." he licked her center with the fabric on that made Sana's body arched.

"P-please.."

"The bitch's giving in. You like that, huh?" he took off her panty hastily before he grabbed her thighs and suck her hard down there. Sana let out a loud moan as her waist moved up, making him eat her more.

"Aahhh.. More, please.." she moaned when she felt his hands on her breasts and pressing it hard.

Mark moved up, stripped her blouse and starts playing with her round breasts. "I want you to moan my name, babe." he was about to land his lips on hers when he heard a noise coming from the doorway.

Mark looked at Jb. "What the fuck was that?"

"Wait." Jb said before he left and went to the doorway. He stopped on his tracks when he saw Jackson lying on the ground. He turned around when he felt a presence behind him, and he's not wrong. A man was about to hit him with a stool but he dodged it. He took the stool from him and hit the guy with it which made the guy fell down on the floor.

"Jae hyung!"

Jb looked at his back and saw a guy's going to attack him so he faced him and they started fighting.

Wonpil, Momo's cousin held her hand. "Go, find Sana. I'll help Brian hyung there." he then looked at Mina and Dahyun. "Call the guards."

The two nodded before they left. Momo looked at Wonpil. "Be careful." Wonpil nodded and Momo left to look for Sana.

She opened all the doors there, and on the last room, her eyes went wide when she saw Sana tied up on the bed and her mouth's covered by a tape.

She cursed as she ran towards her and starts untying her. "We'll get you out of here." but she stopped when Sana starts making noise. Her brows furrowed and when she looked on her back, she's too late. Mark covered her mouth while his other hand grabbed her arms.

Momo kicked his leg. Mark flinched but he just grabbed her arm tightly, making his nails dug on her skins. Momo winced in pain and was about to kick him again when she got free from Mark's grip. She turned around and saw Wonpil punched Mark.

Wonpil glanced at Momo. "Get Sana out of here. We'll took care of these guys." he said as he starts beating Mark up.

Momo looked at Sana and continued untying her.

When Sana got free from her tie, she removed the tape on her mouth and hugged Momo as tight as she could. She feels so glad to see her bestfriend right now, and she couldn't help but to tear up in joy.

Momo caress her back. "It's fine now." she was about to pull her up when she realized one thing. She looked at Mark and made Sana sat on the bed. She stood up and starts walking towards their direction. "Wait up, couz." she held Wonpil's arm making him stop. She looked at Mark who's face is covered with blood. "Who ordered you to do this?"

Mark winced. "The fuck you are talking about? No one ordered us to do this."

Momo kicked his abdomen making Mark groaned in pain. "Fucking tell us, already. Or you want me to tell your friend that your fucking his girlfriend."

Mark's eyes widened instantly. "How did you know about that?"

"Answer mine, first."

Mark cursed. She just hit his weakness. "Goddamn it! Okay, fine. I'm going to tell you." he glared at Momo. "It's Yoo Jeongyeon."