61 | Narrative

Momo cursed when she couldn't saw Sana at the patio too. She took her phone out of her pocket when it vibrated and saw a message from Mina.

'She's near the parking lot.'

Momo smiled upon reading it. She replied 'Thanks' and placed it back in her pocket before she quickly walked out from that area.

But she stopped when a door from a room opened and it revealed Nayeon.

Nayeon lifted her head and her eyes blinked in surprise when she saw Momo. "Hey," she greeted.

Momo just smiled at her and passed her by but then she stopped when Nayeon called her name. She turned around and looked at her.

"Can you accompany me to our room? I'm still feeling dizzy." Nayeon smiled weakly.

Momo's lips parted. She wanted to say no but..

"No, she can't."

Momo intantly looked at her back when she heard that voice. It was Sana's.

Momo's eyes went wide as she starts to get panic. "I-It's not what you thi—" she couldn't finish her words when Sana grabbed her hand.

"Let's go," Sana said sharply while glaring at Nayeon and pulled Momo out of there.

Nayeon could only sent deadly stares at their back as the two slowly getting out of her view. She rolled her eyes as she turned her back. "That bitch hasn't learned, huh?"

Sana was fuming mad as she keeps pulling Momo to somewhere. Why can't she just leave my girlfriend alone?! Why are she still sticking with Momo?! One more move from her and I'll fucking pull her hair to the ground! Damn it!

Momo winced in pain when Sana tightened her grip on hers. "Hey," she stopped and pulled Sana's hand that made the latter stop. Sana hastily looked at Momo with still raging eyes that made Momo's lips parted. "Are you fine?" she asked softly.

Sana let go of Momo's hand, heaved a sigh as she looked away. "Yeah." she shortly answered.

Momo cleared the lump on her throat as she prepared to explain herself. "Look, what you saw earlier, I don't—"

"I know, I'm sorry." San cut her off with thick voice. She stared on the ground. "I'm sorry too.. for ignoring you."

Momo stared at her with sad eyes. "Why did you do that?"

"No, Momo." Sana lifted her head. "Why did you do that?"

Momo's brows twitched in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"What do you think of Nayeon eonni, right now?" Sana bravely asked her.

"What do you mean what do I think?" Momo asked back, still confuse.

"What do you feel about Naye—"

"Sana," it's now Momo who cut her off. "If this is about Nayeon again, I already told you, I don't love her. I didn't fell in love with her."

"No, Momo." Sana said, her voice raising. "Please be honest with me. What do you feel about her? Do you feel guilty? Pitty? What?"

Momo stared at her for a while before she let out a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Why are you saying this?" she looked at her with difficulty in her voice.

"Just answer me."

"Okay." Momo took a deep breath before she answered Sana. "I'm just... I'm just worried about her. I mean," she took a step forward and reached Sana's hand. Afraid, that Sana might not listen to her. "We became friends first. I treated her as a friend too. That's why I can't help but to get worried at her." she held Sana's hand tightly as she looked directly on Sana's eyes. "That's it, that's all. You don't have to worry too much. Just.. trust everything that I said, trust me. Please.. please, don't ever doubt my feelings for you."

Sana bit her lower lip as she stared at ground. "I'm sorry.." she said, her voice cracking. She can't face Momo right now. She's just too embarrassed to face Momo.

Momo sighed and pulled Sana for a hug. "I love you, Sana." she smiled when she felt soft arms on her back, hugging her back.

"We left because there's Mina eonni and Chaeyoung. And now, there's this two."

Momo and Sana instantly pulled away to each other and lifted their heads when they heard that voice.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. Dahyun just smirked. "I'm glad the two of you are fine already. But our leader has something to tell us about our task, so let's go."

Dahyun and Tzuyu went upstairs first before Momo and Sana followed them with holding hands.

***

Chaeyoung tapped her fingers on the ground, feeling awkward on the situation. Mina's looking to somewhere, Dahyun smiling awkwardly, Tzuyu doesn't give a fuck, Jeongyeon with solemn expression which is very rare and Jihyo's glaring on them.

"What. The. Fuck?" Jihyo said sharply, emphasizing each words. She just shook her head before she fake a cough and began on discussing. "JYPnim already gave the schedules. We will practice every four to six pm. The practice will start tomorrow. So for tomorrow, we'll practice for our group performance. Wednesday, sub-unit. Thursday, individual. Friday, group. Saturday, sub-unit. Sunday, individual. And monday, is the D-Day. Any objections for our schedule?"

The members shook their head honestly.

"Okay. So what do you guys want to perform?" Jihyo asked.

They went silent after that but Dahyun raised her hand for suggestion.

"Do you guys know Like 'OOH-AHH'?"

Jeongyeon furrowed her brows. "What is that?"

"Ah!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. "Is that from TWICE?"

Dahyun nodded in delight.

"I heard the song. It's really good." Mina commented.

"I watched the MV. And it was powerful." Nayeon said.

"I watched that too. I think it will suits us." Tzuyu said.

"The choreography is cool too." Momo said.

"And there are also nine of them too, so I think it would be perfect." Sana said.

Jihyo nodded. "Yeah, I watched their performance too." she looked at them. "So, we're gonna perform that song?"

They nodded in unison.

"Kay. I'll just watch it later." Jeongyeon said.

"So it's settled then. Now, let's talk about taking their tokens."