70 | Narrative

"Momo eonni!" Dahyun snapped her fingers in front of Momo.

Momo blinked her eyes as her gaze averted to Dahyun. "Y-yeah?"

Dahyun's brows twitched. "Are you okay? You've been spacing out lately."

Momo just shook her head as she open the other drawer and search for the money. "I'm fine. I just didn't get enough sleep."

"Hey," Dahyun held Momo's shoulder. "Let's go out. Chaeyoung texted me. Those three will come here soon."

Momo looked at her. "But we need to find that money. It's the only thing that we can use to blackmail them."

"Let's just continue it later. We need to go out now or they'll caught us." Dahyun said, her voice raising.

"Too late."

They both looked at the door with wide eyes as they saw the three standing there with creased forehead.

Jeongyeon walked towards Momo. "What the fuck are you doing to our closet?"

Momo met her gaze. "Where's the money?"

Jeongyeon scoffed at her. "Do you really think that we're gonna tell it?"

Momo raised her hand and everyone gaped at momo when her hand lands on Jeongyeon's cheek.

"So it was really you all along, huh?" Momo was about to slap her again when Jihyo spoke loudly.

"You better stop, Momo or your friend out there will pay the consequences."

Momo froze as she looked through the window. Tzuyu's sitting on a bench but Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung are surrounding her.

"What do you want from her?" Dahyun blurted out.

But the three just looked at her.

"Just remember this. If you mess up with us, you know what's going to happen to Tzuyu's life. We lose, Tzuyu lose too. And oh, the money's not here. Don't waste your time." Jihyo said before they left them there.

Jeongyeon gave Momo a kick on her stomach that earned a groan from Momo. "And that's for hurting Nayeon." she whispered roughly before she left.