33 | Narrative

"Mina," Sana stopped from walking as the younger looked at her. "I need to go somewhere, can you go home without me?"

Mina twitched her brows. "Where are you going? I'll go with you."

Sana shook her head. "Momo sent me a message. I think, we really need to talk."

"Oh." Mina smiled inwardly. "Goodluck, then. I'll be going." she smiled one more time before she waved her hand and turned to leave.

Sana turned her back as she walked on the opposite side. She lifted her left hand and looked at her wrist watch. It's 6 pm and it's really dark already.

It took Sana a few minutes before she reached the abandoned factory that Momo is referring to. She looked around and suddenly felt uneasy when she couldn't sight any single person, and it's freakin' quite on that area too. "Why would Momo choose this place?" she whispered to herself. She just shrugged it off and went inside the said factory.

"Momo?" she called but she couldn't get an answer. "Where are you?" she made her voice louder but still, Momo hasn't shown up. She pulled out her phone to call Momo when three boys suddenly showed up. Her heart starts beating faster as she looked at the boys who's looking at her with a playful smirk plastered on their face.

"Sana, right?" asked the boy in the middle. "The name's Mark. And these two are Jackson and Jb."

"Damn, man. She's hot." Jackson whispered loudly to Mark which made Sana shivered in fear.

Sana stepped backwards when the three starts walking towards her.

"Hey, where are you going babe?" Jb fastened his pace.

"Don't come near me." Sana warned them with shaking voice but the three boys just laughed at her. Sana turned around and was about to ran away, but Jackson was quick to caught her. She shrieked as Jackson gripped her arms from behind. "Help!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jackson hissed as he covered her mouth exasperatedly.

Sana tried to loosen from Jackson's grip but the guy was too strong. She tried to push, punch and kick him, still, Jackson wouldn't budge. He'll just tighten his grip, making Sana winced in pain.

Jb stepped in front of her. "Mark, the syringe."

Sana's eyes widened instantly as it doubled her fear, her heart's pounding so hard. She struggled hard but it was too late when Mark already gave Jb the syringe.

Jb starts walking slowly towards her with an evil grin. "This won't hurt, babe."

Sana screamed inside her mind as she felt a pain on her left arm. Jackson slowly loosing his grip, it was a cue for Sana to ran away but her head's getting dizzy. She felt her body getting weak as her eyes closing slowly before she fell asleep. Momo, help me..

The three boys laughed as Jackson caried her. "Come on, guys. Let's have fun with this girl." Jackson said and they laughed in unison again.

The three left the place safely.. that's what they thought. Little did they know, there was a girl who saw all that happened.

Dahyun took her phone with trembling hands as she dialed Mina's number.