011 | Narrative [!]

Warning: Contains graphic depiction of sexuality.

Nayeon's kisses went down to Momo's jaws until she reached her neck and starts sucking her there. Momo gasped when she felt Nayeon's hand on her brest, lightly groping it.

"Stop." Momo whispered but Nayeon didn't listened. So she put her hands on her shoulder and pushed her weakly.

"What?" Nayeon asked her with irritation on her voice.

"God." she cursed as she put her palm on her forehead. "I need to go, eonni."

"No way." Nayeon pushed her back on the car's door. "We're not yet done here." she kissed her hard that it almost made Momo gave up from the sensation. But she pushed her again when Sana's face flashed on her mind.

"I-I'm sorry, eonni. I can't do this.." she said as she looked down.

Nayeon's forehead creased. "What's making you stop, Momo? You obviously like it too."

Momo looked away. "I just.. don't want to do it yet."

Nayeon raised a brow. "Is that really the reason? Or is it because of someone else?"

Momo stiffened and looked back at her. "What do you mean?"

"I saw the way you look at Sana. Do you like her?" Nayeon crossed her arms.

Momo looked away again with dark expression. It doesn't matter.

"She's your bestfriend, Momo. You can't like her." Nayeon steps closer to her.

But that's not Momo's problem. She's not even sure if Sana really likes her.

Momo looked at her when Nayeon threw her arms on her shoulder.

"I like you, Momo." she whispered huskily. "You can use me to forget her." she said before she closed her eyes and kissed Momo on her lips again.

And at that moment, Momo forgot about everything. She put her hands on Nayeon's cheeks and deepened the kiss. Nayeon smirked between their kiss.

"Let's do it inside." Nayeon whispered. She opened the door at the backseat and pushed Momo inside. She closed the door and she was surprised when Momo pulled her to kissed her torridly and made her sit on her lap.

Momo starts undressing her, she kissed her on her neck down to her naked chest.

"More, Momo." and she granted her wish. Nayeon moaned when Momo's lips reached her breast. Momo sucks and licks her nipple while her other hand is playing with the other.

"Oh, god, Momo! Your mouth is so hot." she moaned again as she pushed Momo's head closer to her breast.

Nayeon gasped when she felt fingers running through her legs. She didn't even noticed that her undergarment was already removed. She took Momo's hand and guided it to her wet pussy.

"Play with it, Momo." she whispered as she starts playing with her clit using Momo's finger.

Momo swallowed the lump in her throat before she removed Nayeon's hand and played with her clit alone.

"Aaah! Faster, Momo." Nayeon screamed as she felt herself getting wetter. Momo moved her finger faster that made Nayeon scream again.

"Put your fingers in," Nayeon hastily said. Momo was hesitant at first but she still put her one finger slowly.

"Ooh!" Nayeon gripped on her shoulders.

"D-did I hurt you?" Momo looked at her worriedly.

The older shook her head and smiled. "Make it deeper." she commanded and the younger obeyed.

"Oooh, fuck. There.." Nayeon keeps moaning.

Momo gasped when she felt Nayeon's hand inside her skirt. "Let's remove this." Nayeon whispered as she starts removing her panty, Momo's finger's still inside her. "You're wet." she said when she touched her center that made Momo moaned.

Nayeon starts playing with it slowly that sent pleasure throughout Momo's body. "Eonni.." she moaned, she wants more. But her breathing stopped when she felt a finger trying to make its way to her entrance. She was abour to protest when Nayeon pecked on her lips.

"This won't hurt too much." Nayeon whispered and she slowly put her finger on her hole.

Momo bit her lower lip when she felt pain. Nayeon rubbed her clit while kissing her neck. Momo moaned when Nayeon starts moving her finger in and out. But she thinks that it's better if she's doing this with Sana.

"Faster.."

Nayeon smirked and starts fucking her faster. "Move your finger too, babe." Nayeon whispered. Momo starts moving her finger. "Make it two, Momo." the younger added one finger that made Nayeon screamed. "Oh my God, Momo! Aahh! Fuck, you're so good."

Momo moaned louder when she felt Nayeon's thum rubbing on her clit. She couldn't deny that she's loving it. She likes this unexplainable pleasure that she's having.

"I'm going to come, eonni.." Momo said with shaking voice. She tried to pushed away Nayeon's hands but she just fuck her faster and deeper that made Momo screamed.

"Oh my god! Deeper, Momo! Please don't stop!" Nayeon moaned when she felt her nearing release. She gasped when she felt Momo's mouth on her mound, sucking it hard. And with one last stroke to each other, they both came.

Momo pulled out her fingers as she gasps for air. Nayeon rested her head on her shoulders.

"Let's do this again, Momo."