08: Little Losa.

Nobody would let Esmerelda leave the clubhouse. Bishops orders. He didn't want to risk anyone else noticing her, as only the club knew she had escaped her kidnappers.

Bishop expressed his concern about his choice to take her out the day previous. Leading Angel and the boys to stop Esmerelda every time she tried to leave. Now she was sat inside the clubhouse sulking.

"I know what will turn that frown upside." Chucky said cheerfully, earning himself a snarl from Esmerelda. He placed a plate full of bacon and pancakes on the table. "Breakfast is served, Madam." Chucky said with a smile, tossing the dish towel over his arm.

"Thank you, Chucky." She said sitting down at the table. "You're probably the only decent guy around here." She mumbled with a mouth full of food.

"Definitely a Mayan." Chucky muttered to himself from her actions, before going back to the small kitchen area.

Esmerelda was on her last pancake when she heard Angel calling her from outside, over and over again.

"I think he wants you." Chucky told her. She nodded, standing to put her dirty plate in the sink. "I can clean that. I like to clean. The Mayans can be kind of messy so cleaning is good." He rambled, now standing next to her.

Esmerelda threw her head back, letting out a sigh of annoyance. "You want me to go outside?"

Chucky nodded his head, shifting his weight from one foot to the other whilst fiddling with the dish towel. He was hiding something. She narrowed her eyes, glaring at him which made him nervous as he pushed his way in front of her at the sink.

"Fine! Fine!" Esmerelda shouted whilst walking outside, pushing the door open with a bang. "Why does everyone seem to–"

Once outside Esmerelda was silent at the sight in the yard. Her car. It was more than just a car, it was the last thing her grandfather had given her.

"What!? How!?" She gasped, taking a slow walk down the steps. She brushed her hand along the side of her car as she walked around it. It had a few bumps and scratches but nothing she couldn't fix. Turning on her heels, she saw Angel and the boys standing in a line, all with a grin on their faces.

Esmerelda folded her arms over her chest, her eyes glancing between them and her car. "I'm still pissed." She said bluntly, referring to her annoyance from earlier. "But..." She began switching to a softer tone. "Thank you." She glanced over to them, flashing her sweetest smile.

"It was Angel's idea." Coco mumbled, looking to see Angel avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Had to convince Bishop for it though." Gilly added, before he and Coco walked away, joking about Angel's soft side.

Angel made his over to Esmerelda, standing next to her as they leaned against her car. "Bishop said he needs us, told Chucky to keep an eye on you." Angel told her.

"I'm not twelve." She muttered, followed by an irritated groan.

"We're just trying to keep you safe, cariño." He said softly, as she looked up to catch his gaze.

"I've been doing that for myself for years." She replied.

Angel nodded, letting slip a little chuckle as he thought of the trouble she could have caused over the years. "Stay outta trouble." He whispered, pecking her forehead.

After watching the boys leave the scrapyard, Esmerelda began rummaging through her car. She was looking for the envelope containing her 'stalker's' notes, but it was nowhere to be found. She cursed under her breath, scared of who could have them. If the club found out, then that meant it would cause more problems that they didn't need right now.