09: True Lust.

Silence fell over the scrapyard, nobody knew what to say. They were all in shock of not knowing about their president's biggest secret.

"Damn Bish." Coco began. "I never thought of you as this kind of daddy." He chuckled, glancing around to receive a few annoyed expressions from the other guys. "C'mon you know the girls love to call him–"

"Shut up Coco!" Angel exclaimed, nudging Coco in his side whilst glaring at him.

"Club meeting inside now. Prospect watch the girl." Alvarez roared, nodding towards Bishop for him to know he couldn't escape this.

Bishop didn't even look at Esmerelda when he walked past her. He didn't look at anyone. He just hung his head in shame as he made his way inside.

"You ok?" Ez asked, walking over to stand next to Esmerelda, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know." She said blankly.

Esmerelda expected to feel a sense of relief or a feeling of home when she finally heard the truth. Instead, she felt nothing. She felt completely empty.

"I've got some beer and snacks inside." Ez told her, nodding his head towards his trailer. "It's nothing like Chucky's jam but–"

"It's beer. It's definitely better." Esmerelda cut him off with a small chuckle as the pair made their way inside his trailer.

Meanwhile, the rest of the club had made their way inside the clubhouse. All of them were seated around the table in templo. Nobody had said anything until Alvarez decided to break the silence.

"It's about time the club knew the truth primo." He said, looking to his cousin who was sat at his side.

"Damn right." Riz scoffed, earning himself a glare from the VP.

"The truth..." Bishop began, pausing to take a deep breath. "I needed to keep her safe."

"So you sent her away?" Angel asked, keeping his attention directly on Bishop.

"It wasn't an easy decision." Taza replied, after seeing that his president was too lost in his own thoughts. "It was his only choice."

"You knew about this?" Asked Hank, as he and the club were shocked to receive a nod from Taza, their Vice President.

Everyone was silent once again. They were all lost in their own minds, with a hundred questions to ask their president.

"I get it." Coco said, gaining everyone's attention. "She's your daughter, your blood. She doesn't deserve to be hurt by this life." He said, thinking to the sacrifices he had made with his own children. "I stand by you Pres." He said, earning him a grateful nod from Bishop across the table.

"After the cemetery the other day..." Riz began. "She said she came looking for answers, said she found another dead relative." Riz paused to take a breath before continuing, "Who did she find?"

Before Bishop had the chance to reply, Angel had already beat him to it. "Her mother." Angel replied, his gaze focused on Bishop's stern glare from across the table.

Nobody was shocked to hear that Angel knew who it was. He and Esmerelda had been getting quite close recently. So, they assumed she had told him, but she hadn't.

Angel only knew after he had seen the items in the envelope. Another secret that hadn't been exposed to club yet.

"I'm lost." Riz chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "How did she end up being Galindo's sister?" He asked.

"Because she's really his cousin." Alvarez said, glancing to Bishop who nodded in approval for Alvarez to continue. "Esmerelda's mother was Dita Galindo's sister."