chapter 4: the peak of fake and loneliness

its fourth grade, all my friends have better friends and I have no friends. at this point.  Lunch and recess involve books, my imagination and no  one caring enough to talk to me.  My previous friend either moved schools or didn't care enough to talk to me again. I eventually just hung out with the first person I met.  She then got better friends and our friendship ended with me blowing up on her.  Every recess I sat on the swings and did nothing it was quite boring.  Later that year she wasn't the only who made new friends. We got station groups for english so the people in my group were awesome.  They automatically didn't ignore me and we went on to write many plays.  One play we wrote was about dinosaurs and animal trackers.  This play blew up with popularity in my class. Later that day a game was created out of the play. That game finally gave me something to look forward to.  Recessed were no longer dreaded. Yes I was still bullied. Every few days I was chased,  pushed down and called names but the game gave me something to look forward to, even when I was getting bullied.  The pride I had because I had created something so great that it inspired over half the kids in our grade to play filled me with determination( what is this undertale) and happiness.  That year I may not have had many friends but I had a  amazing teacher after our original teacher left due to getting a better job and probably hating our class. In 4th grade was the first time I got a C and I remember crying for hours because of this. Stupid grades. At the end of the year I got to sing a song from wicked at 5th grade graduation as one of the only 4th grades invited it was pretty neat.  I also got to sing at it again but that's a story for another time. 

THANK YOU FOR READING,  THIS ONE WAS SHORTER STORY.  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND SHARE THANKS FRIEND- GRIFF