chapter 22: a story

This is a story of a person. The difference between stories and this, this is true stories mostly aren't. Instead of characters there are real people. Today it's a story of a person. A person who is not tall but not smaller than a small child. A person with a giant heart and a kind soul. A person who deals with everyone's problems and struggles through theirs. The person has dark brown eyes you could fall in and floofy light brown hair.  Covered in drawings from a friend scars. They are a person who is amazing to their friends but thinks their worthless. They have gone through traumas, death, and hardship. They are kind and funny.  Different than the person before but still in common. Both I've poured out feelings to and both put up with me. The other already has a chapter. This is a story. With real people. Player 1 , friend dad and slap the moose buddy. This person has been through enough. They once said that "sometimes I might come out with a few battle wounds but I'll be okay". That person deserves everything that is good. They have been through exes and cheating. They are amazing.  They inspire me to do my best even when my brain is else where. They are fun and truthful. Not to trusting but that can blow them back but they always rebound back. They deserve the world and are my world. They are great and although I keep messing up they keep being my friend. They probably won't get to read this for awhile. ( I think they may only be on chapter 4). When they read this I have to say this. I'm sorry for this. But you deserve the world and deserve everything.

merci de me donner le courage et de m'apprendre ce que l'amour pourrait être. Merci !

THIS PERSON WILL NEED THIS AND DESERVE THE WORLD. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK. IF YOU LIKED THIS PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND FOLLOW IF YOU WANT. BE GOOD. LATER GATORS -CHASE

A thing for the person: I know you may hate me after writing this and I'm sorry but thank you. tu seras toujours mon premier joueur