Courage to fulfill your Dreams

This is not one of my spoken words for God but this is what He was telling me to write.

-----------------

Not all of you know that I am an undergraduate educator in Philippines. Noong nag-aaral pa ako nung college(kilala ko na si Jesus), I have this personality na positive lang lagi kahit gaano pang kahirap ang pagdaanan ko kasi alam ko na si Lord may rason siya sa lahat ng bagay na nangyayare sa buhay ng isang tao. Kung bakit tayo nasasaktan, kung bakit broken ang family ng ilan, kung bakit lulong sa droga ang ibang kabataan at kung ano pa. May personality rin ako na sobrang straight forward ko sa mga kaibigan ko, hindi ko sasabihin ang gusto nilang marinig bagkus, sasabihin ko ang mga bagay na kailangan nilang marinig, even it's the meanest. Naniniwala kasi ako na ang tunay na kaibigan sasabihin ang katotohanan kahit masaktan pa sila, kaysa sa kaibigang sasabihin ang kasinungalingan at hahayaan kang maniwala sa kasinungalingan na 'yon.

So this is what happen last time I talk to my former classmate, I already here in Canada when she called me while crying. Yes, she's crying. She's a friend though not the close one but she's a friend indeed. She tell me everything about her problem. Sobrang nagsa-suffer siya sa cooperating teacher niya kasi nga graduating student na siya at nasa practice teaching na. Hindi kasi siya tinutulungan ng cooperating teacher niya sa maraming bagay, it means she is really suffering to make everything's fine to pleased her teacher kasi iniisip niya na hindi siya gagraduate kapag di niya nakuha ang loob ng cooperating teacher niya. She told me that her cooperating teacher talk badly about her and she doesn't like her too. So I decided to comfort her using of God's word, kasi nga diba di ako naniniwala na walang rason ang mga bagay na nangyayare. I do believe that God let me not sleep early that night and stay until midnight dahil gagamitin niya ako to bless others.

So this is God says that I said to her, "Kung ano man ang sinasabi ng ibang tao sayo. You don't need that. You are the greatest prophet of yourself, so be it. Declare anything you want you to be. Not the pressure person, not a paranoid and specially not a people pleaser. Understand? Magaling ka, hindi man nila makita but God can."

James reminds us that our tongues are powerful—and that what we speak out of our mouths has power to direct our lives. (James 3:3-5) as Proverbs says that the tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.(Proverbs 18:21)

So I believe that if you believe in God By Faith and declare what you want you to be. You will not let the enemy speak for you as in John says that the thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;(John 10:10) Gagawin niya ang lahat para mamatay ang pangarap mo. So always pray and ask God to give you strength. So you can say everyday that "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."(Philippians 4:13)

You don't need everyone to be satisfied for what you're doing. You only need God to see those things that you work on to achieve His purpose for your life as in Jeremiah 29:11 God has a plan for your life (which is my life verse). He doesn't want you to be wasted for thinking that you need to please everyone or someone.

Godbless everyone! I will upload more of this from time to time so I can still help others like you who's reading this.