CHAPTER 9: Why?! Why?! Why?!

SUNDAYE

It's been almost a week and I feel a lot of pain in my chest but I know it's from a broken heart. At least he hasn't cheated on me yet. But everyday I have waited for that to happen.

Things of course have gotten worse at the house after I told them I was no longer working for Delanee and her parents. Not to mention things were worse when I returned home the night I last saw Phoenix after Ezekiel apparently told my family earlier that day that I was whoring myself around with Delanee's cousin.

I was punished as I should be. I never should have let my guard down and believe that someone like me could ever have a happy ever after and be with their mate. This is my life until I find a way to leave.

I was taking a break in my room and have been trying to ignore my wolf who wouldn't stop whimpering and telling me that I needed my mate so I finally shut her off.

Why couldn't I just be like a human. Not have to worry about a stupid bond that causes you so much pain.

I wipe away a few tears that escape from my eyes when I hear my door opening.

"You fucking fat slut!" My sister stomps in and grabs me by the hair and starts dragging me out into the living room on the floor.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"You've been hitting on MY mate!" She snaps at me.

"I haven't! He's been the one who has been doing things to me!" I stand up and fire back at her.

"Pff. You wish. Who would ever touch you or want you! You're a worthless fat ugly bitch who'll always be alone and..." I stop her.

"Hey! I'm not the one that's a cunt in this house! You have a mate who cheats on you all the time and tries to assault your sister who is ME and someone you're supposed to help and defend and believe. But you, our parents and your fucking worthless-piece-of-shit-and-less-than-a-man-mate can all go to hell!" I spit at her.

She was shocked and surprised, I could tell. I however felt really good and yet surprised in a way as well but mostly impressed with myself and take this moment to walk into my bedroom and go to sleep earlier than usual only this time, with a big smile on my face.

When I woke up the next morning, I was startled when I opened my eyes and saw Ezekiel was on top of me pinning my arms above my head and his face really close to mine.

"Get the fuck off of me." I try to struggle.

"Stop it!" He whisper yells at me.

"Stop it please!" I start to beg.

"You think it was funny saying what you said last night?! You're gonna pay for that bitch! Tonight is the night you become mine for good. I'm gonna take you tonight and you can resist all you want, the struggle will make it more exciting." He smirks.

"Stop it!" I cry.

Tears fall down my face and as I try to scream, he then covers my mouth and hits me hard in the side.

"I swear if you tell anyone about this you will get it worse and not just from me. I have some friends who could use a little fun." He says and we hear my parents call out for me and he gestures with his finger over his mouth for me to be quiet as he quickly gets up off me and leaves the the joined bathroom my sister, Ezekiel and I all share that is attached to our bedrooms.

My parents yell even louder and I muster up just enough strength to say, "Be right there!" While I wince in pain as I continue holding my side.

Then I finally get enough strength to get up and I hide the pain as best as I could while making my way out to my parents.

"There you are! It's about time lazy ass!" My father snaps at me as he grabs my arm and pushes me onto the couch.

"W-what's going on?" I stutter.

"Tonight is a special night. We have a special guest coming over for dinner and we need to make sure we create an alliance with this guy otherwise, we will be fucked." My dad states as he points his finger at me.

"Y-yes sir." I reply.

"So get up and get your ass in the kitchen and begin making the best meal you have ever made and maybe I will let you go to bed without any pain." He says.

I nod and get up and start going into the kitchen and begin to put together some things and realize there are a few things I am missing. So I ask for money to go to the store and put on my hoodie and start walking there.

When I come out of the store, carrying the bags, I am looking down to avoid anyone seeing my face that unfortunately even my sunglasses can't hide the bruises.

While walking, I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Sundaye?" A familiar voice says.

"Hi Delanee. I can't talk right now." I tell her.

"Well wait, I wanted to tell you that...." She begins but I stop her and quickly walk off as I scream silently in my head from the pain in my side still.

Fuck my life!!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)