Tyler isn't happy.

Troye POV

I parked the car in the car park closest to Jillian's room making sure to get the spot about 200 centimeters from the entrance. We finally get inside her room when my phone goes off. I pick up the phone and see "Tilly❤" typed along the screen, I tap the answer button and hold the phone to my ear.

"Troye I swear to fucking god, you hurt Jillian within the first day of Vidcon, how is she?" Tyler squawked through the phone, Jillian began quietly chuckling signaling that she heard him.

"Ty calm down, she is gonna be alright," I shush, "what do you mean 'is gonna be' she should be exactly the way I left her last night. Troye she is like glass doll, she breaks easily, which is really unfortunate considering how clumsy she is." Tyler mumbled the last part.

"I know how clumsy she is, she's the one that insisted on running and then she tripped. And for now she has a sprained ankle, and needs crutches for mobility." I sigh sitting on Jillian's bed.

"Troyyyeeee!! I'm coming to her room." he yells and hangs up.

"Ugh!" I moan and fall against the bed; Jillian who was already lying on the bed laughs and begins to play with my dark hair.

~

No more than 5 minutes later there is a series of loud pounding coming from the door.

"It's open!" Jillian screams and the door swings open with lilac colored hair running in.

"Jillian!!" Tyler squeaked and ran to the bed and squeezed the poor life out of her. "Sweetie I'm so sorry I left you in Troyes incapable hands," Tyler stuck his tongue out at me and laid down next to Jillian. "Tylahhh!" I screech, "She was okay until she fell, I didn't push her,"

Tyler looks up at me with big blue eyes, "but you didn't watch her,"

"Jesus Christ!" Jillian yells, "I'm 19 not 5. I don't need Troye to watch me, ya'know unless he wants to," she adds a wink at me.

"Jillian, are you sure you're not 5? You're about the same size of a five year old." Tyler's laugh fills the room, "shut the fuck up," She shoves his shoulder, "I'm only like 3 inches shorter than you, you dwarf."

Tyler raises a hand over his mouth and I can't help but to laugh, "How dare you!" he screams.

"You're both fucking short!" I add, peering over their smaller frames. "Troye, babe, I thought we were baes?" Jillian squeaked, giving me a puppy dog lip and opening her bright blue eyes wide. God how does she have this power over me. "I'm sorry babe," I say kissing her on the forehead and lying down next to her, she wrapped her small arms around my torso and gave me a allowing her arms to linger and stay there, Tyler gasps from the other side of Jillian, sitting up and looking at up.

"THE GAY TROYE SIVAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Ty shrieked, "I must have proof," he grabs his iPhone from his pocket and quickly takes a picture of the two of us. "Tilllyy!" I whine, "are you gonna post that?"

"Not at all," Tyler giggles as he types away on his phone. I hear Jillian's phone scream with text alerts and i suddenly feel my phone erupt in large fits of vibrations against my butt. I maneuver my body so I don't elbow Jillian in the face. "Tyler!" Jillian yells, I look at my phone and see Tyler's tweet;

After coming home from the hospital my OTP is cuddled up on the bed, too cute. And he attached the picture of us.

I decide to look through all the replies most of them saying, omg is Joye real? or JOYE IS REAL and then a few troyler tweets, my phone goes off again and this time it's Zoe who tweeted me.

I knew Joye was real, is that why you ditched our lunch date earlier(; I laugh and tweet her back, Jillian and I were at the hospital repairing her foot not doing the frick frack.

I lock my phone only to find Jillian sitting on top of Tyler's lap smacking him with a pillow, I hear a muffled "Troyyyeee!!!!! Help me!" and Jillian is laughing with her legs still around him but her head fell onto my lap. I make eye contact with Tyler and we make a plan, either we're gonna trap her or pick her up, either way I have to grab her arms. He nods at me 3 times and I grab her small forearms with my much larger hands and Tyler pins down her legs being cautious of her ankle. She squeals and tries breaking free but we hold tight, she also can't kick her right leg. Ty and I laugh as she tries to move her arms, "guys!!" she whines, "not fair there are two of you."

"Jilli you said you played football," I smirk, "yeah I played football, but that doesn't mean people pinned me down during practice," she wriggled her slim figure, "fine I'm a gimp, and you win." She sighed and went limp. I feel guilty now and give Tyler a look to let her go. We release her and she sits up. "You attacked me when I was weak, I'll get you when you're weak." she pointed and glared at the two of us.

I stand up, "let's go get some dinner," I chirp and we all leave the hotel for some pizza from Dominos.