Kissing a Somewhat Stranger

I turn my head and look at everyone in the circle. Everyone looks both shocked and amused, a grin had snuck onto my lips and I spun the bottle. I sighed and it landed on Joe, he is cute so I don't mind, "Hi I'm Jillian," I giggle as I lean forward, "I know," he points to himself, "Joe."

"I know," I whisper, we both stare at each other for a few moments before he grabs cups my chin with his hand. I look into his light eyes, and kiss him, he deepens the kiss molding our two mouths together, it was lasting longer than it should, and I pull away from the obviously heated kiss with a pink tint to my cheeks.

"Nice to meet you," he gasps and sits back down.

I take my seat next to Troye and he obviously has scooted farther away from our original position. I excuse myself from the game and take a seat on the couch, just watching Troye and the game.

God, dammit Jillian, you had to make out with Joe. Things were actually going nicely then you had to stick your tongue down a boy's throat. Wait? Is Troye jealous, I thought he was gay? Maybe he's bi? I stand up and tap Troye's shoulder, "hey babe," I whisper in his ear, "let's get out of here we can hang in my room," I squeeze his shoulders and he turns to look at me, "okay." he simply says and stands.

"Thank you for having me at your party," I yell from the doorway to the circle, "No problem, you're welcome anytime," Zoe yells back. I open the door walk into the hallway and grab Troye's hand. We begin to skip to the elevator.

"I call pressing the button," I sing. "On one condition," Troyes says stopping in front of the elevator, I give him a questioning look.

"Only if I don't have to sleep on the sofa, it is one piece of hard ass furniture." I smile and nod, my finger lightly pushes the button.

We get back to my room; I open the door and turn on the lights. I shed my shoes, walking to my dresser. Not thinking much of it, I start to undress in the middle of the room. "Woah," Troye yells shielding his eyes, "you could've warned me that you were half naked." I shrug, "I figured you wouldn't mind."

I finish dressing wearing a pair of old sweats and a T-shirt. I lie down in my bed. Troye gets into bed beside me, and I snuggle into his lanky body. I breathe in the sweet scent that is Troye, he smells like mint and lavender. I relax into the familiar scent and he wraps his arms around me.

I can't stop smiling, as I lose my consciousness in the arms of the beautiful boy named Troye Sivan.