Lunch date with Joey Graceffa

**** A/N- Two stars ** means text conversation.*****

Jillian POV

Since Troye is having lunch with Zoe, I guess I should call one of my other YouTube friends so i don't have to eat lunch alone. I search through the lists of contacts until I find Joey Graceffa's number. Well I mean I did fall into his lap how much closer could we be. I decide to text him

**Hey Joey!** I hope he replies.

**Hey Jillian, what brings you to text me, not that I'm complaining?** Thank you Jesus now I don't have to eat alone.

**I was wondering if you wanted to get some lunch at a place called The Patio?**

**Yeah! sounds fantastic, I'll meet you there in half an hour ;).**

**Can't wait❤**

What was that wink about, not that i mind. I've always thought Joey was attractive, I mean look at his hair it's flawless. And Joey is straight, unlike Troye. Maybe I need a little flirting in my life. I squeak a bit to myself.

I decide to straighten my hair since it's usually wavy, and put on a light amount of makeup. It's only lunch right? Maybe a little lipstick will look cute, I grab a lipstick called black cherry and apply it along with a chocolate brown lip liner. When I finish getting ready it's ten minutes till I have to Joey so I decide to go early, no harm no foul.

I limp to the small cafe on my crutches, its not too far, only a block away, and sit at a table outside. It's about 85 degrees outside, with a slight breeze.

Five minutes later I see Joey driving up in his Suzuki.

"Hey Jillian!" he yells and grabs me into a tight hug, I squeeze him back and we walk inside. We both order chicken but Joey got a salad as a side and I got mashed potatoes. We take a seat next to the window, Joey sitting across from me, and wait for our food.

"How was your first day of Vidcon ever?" he asks drinking his bottle of water, "it was really fun except for the whole 'spraining my ankle' situation ." I put up air quotes around 'spraining my ankle', we talk some more until our food comes. "Joey do you ever take a break," I ask spooning mashed potatoes into my mouth.

"A break from what," he asks. "Being healthy," I laugh, "don't you like pizza? I love pizza!" He laughs, before a smirk lands on his face, "Jillian do you ever take a break,"

"A break from what?" I ask confused, "from being beautiful," I feel my face turns bright red, "you smooth motherfucker," I chuckle.

"I'm being serious, I'm actually really happy it was you that fell in my lap, because for one you are so tiny that it didn't hurt, and two because I think you are absolutely gorgeous." His face now has a pinkish tinge on his cheeks. I smile at him, God he is so charming, "is this how you treat all the ladies," I smirk, "only the ones I like." He stares into my eyes and my hand goes over my mouth. This is so weird and sudden but I mean I'm not going to object.

"So Joey are you excited for new the season of American Horror Stories," I drink my Coke. "Always," he saids, "last season was so good. I didn't know you watched it."

"Yeah I love that show, I wish Zachary Quinto came back though, he was amazing." Joey nodded in agreement, "so how did you manage to sprain your ankle, Jilly?" that's Troye's nickname for me, I miss Troye, maybe I should text him. No don't, Jillian. You're out at lunch with a cute guy, don't worry, text him later. "I was running with Troye in the hotel lobby and I crumpled to the floor and it wasn't fun," I shake my head at my own humiliation, Joey's laughter fills up the restaurant. "I said no running in the lobby," Joey yelled impersonating Mr. Mosby, I couldn't help but to laugh out loud.

~

"I don't really like Anime, I'm sorry Joey." I hold my breath, "oh my fucking god, how do you not like Anime?" he gasps.

"I have nothing against it, I mean my favorite movie I use to watch when I was younger was Spirited Away, it's still one of my favorites but I don't watch anime like all the time." I say, "Okay I guess that's fair. We all have our preferences even if yours are wrong." He turns his nose at me and sticks out his tongue.

An idea pops into my head, "Joseph you know what I love," I extend the word love for a few seconds, "mm?" he hums, leaning closer to me with a smile, I follow in his movement, "I just love, love, love a big fat piece of cake," I push his shoulder back against the chair, and smirk at him. He looks a bit pissed and sits up in his chair.

"Let go back to the hotel," he says standing up and offering me his hand, I grab it and stand up, "trust me, I'd love to hold your hand but I kinda gotta use these stupid crutches," I clang the metals rods against each other creating a loud ringing though out the restaurant.

~

Joey walked me to my hotel room and we were talking to each other. "Thanks for having lunch with me I really enjoyed this," I smile up to him, "No problem, I've love to do this again."

"Do you wanna come inside my room, I mean I don't have my meet-up for another hour." I shrug my shoulder a bit, "I'm sure we could make ourselves busy," he bites his lip and I open the door. We go inside and I take off my shoes and sit on the bed, Joey follows pursuit.

"Joey you have the most beautiful eyes, they are green and blue with speck of grey," I stare at his eyes, "Thanks, but Jillian, you have an eyelash on your cheek," Joey says putting his hand on my face and lightly brushing his thumb against my cheek, before I can react Joey's has pressed his lips against mine, they are warm and soft. I move my lips against his in a rhythm, i allow his tongue entry pass my lips. He was extremely gentle but full of passion, I entangle my hands into his hair pressing our bodies closer, we release the kiss his tongue licked at my bottom lip. I begin to unbutton his shirt and pull it off and I run my hands down his chest, he kisses me again and we lie down. He was now on top of me kissing at my jaw line before reattaching his lips onto mine. He pulled my shirt from over the top of my head and discarded it onto the floor. The electricity and pure intensity was full of lust. His lips were molded to mine when I hear the door open, "Oh my fucking god!" I hear a familiar Australian accent, and I pull away from Joey to see Troye standing at the foot of the bed jaw dropped and eyes misted. "I am so sorry!" he whimpers and runs out the door, "Troye wait!" I reach out for him but he's already gone, I don't why he did that.

"Joey I am sorry, I gotta go see why Troye ran off like that, its not like him." I get off from the bed and put on my T-Shirt and begin to put on my shoes.

He puts on his shirt, "I understand," Joey says and begins to button it, "call me, so we can go out another time," he pecks me on the mouth and walks to elevator.