Hangovers and Tackling

I wake up with a warm body pressed against mine. My head is pounding from the previous alcohol. I relax into the warm body remembering the previous night. Troye and I had kissed; my mind turns into a slow buzz as Troyes tall lean body spoons my small petite one.

~~~~

I wake up for the second time this morning, feeling cold. The faint scent of coffee is drifting through the room. I look at the clock and realize it's an hour later than when I first woke up. I look about the room and find Troye sitting in a chair on his phone drinking coffee another cup beside him. I begin to sit up but fall back onto the bed after being blindsided by nausea and a headache. I moan, and put my face in the pillow.

Troye POV

I hear shuffling from the bed and then hear a loud moan. I turn my head and smile as Jillian shoves her face into the pillow. "Do you need some Aspirin?" I laugh.

I hear a bunch of mumbled words, "I can't hear you with a pillow in your mouth, dork," throwing another pillow at her. She picks up her head, "I said yes please, you asshat."

I stand up and grab her two American aspirin, Advil, I think, a muffin, and a bottle of water, and hand her them. "Thanks, butthead" she smiles up at me. "Welcome, brat." I say and lie down beside her.

We lay there for an hour, before I get an idea. "Hey Jilly," I giggle. "Yes?" she whimpers from under the blankets, "is your headache gone, honey?" I ask getting ready to push her, "yeah. Why, babe?" she says.

"Okay, good," I say as I push her off the bed with my foot in one swift motion, I see her small body fly to the floor, she screams and lands with a thud.

"TROYE!" she screams, I jump off the bed. "Yes," I ask innocently, thank god I'm an actor or I'd be dying on the floor with laughter. "COME HERE!" she yells, and chases after me. I run and jump over a table and land on the sofa. "I am going to kill you." she says standing in front of the sofa I'm on. I try to run away but she jumps on my back and tackles me. "Holy fuck," I say, "did you play football or something?"

"As a matter of fact I did," she says pinning my shoulders and back to the floor. Holy fuck she is strong, I attempt to resist her pushing but I can't. Her petite frame is resting on my stomach. Her face is close to my face, she is obviously still pissed off. I remember that she isn't holding my hands down so I get another bright idea. I wrap my hands around her waist and under her butt, she squeals and I stand up holding her up against me. I drop her onto the bed and sit on top of her. "Oh my god, Troye! Get off of me. This is unfair you are bigger than me." she squeaks from under me. "No, it's not. It is completely fair," I grin. She attempts to resist my hands that are pushing hers on the bed, she eventually gives up and we lay here for a while.