Apoligizes or Dates

*Troye's POV*
I open my eyes only to be engulfed in a headache, I hear shuffling beside me. The room was dark, but my eyes were adjusting. My large duvet was crumbled up beside me, and the other pillow was smushed against the bed.

I begin to pick up the blanket off my body, when I realize I am completely buck naked. I turn my head and see Jillian in her bra and underwear, looking at me with a look of fear and confusion.
I motion to me and her "Did we-" "yeah," she whispers.

I jump from the bed and quickly put on my boxer, "Jillian, Wait!" I yell as she runs out the door. "Fuck!" I let my head fall.

I walk into the bathroom and take a hot shower to think. God, Jillian is beautiful. I remember it now, I wasn't as drunk as she was but I was pretty close. I just needed a bit of liquid courage.

She probably regrets it, why did we do that. I could've just asked her out, but I guess I was a bit too courageous.

I finish washing my hair and step out into the foggy bathroom. I hear Jillian going up the stairs and I hear the guest room door shut.

I get dressed and walk to the room she's staying in, I lightly press my ear to the door, I hear the video we were filming last night begin playing. I hear her gasp and say, "wow." I can't tell if its a bad or good wow. I hear more giggling from the video. This was going to make me depressed, I decide to step away from the door and make breakfast.

I take the ingredients for the pancakes out of the pantry and begin to mix up the flour and sugar, If she regrets what happened, I can apologize with these pancakes, I add in the eggs and vanilla. But if she likes me these will be a cute gesture, I put the milk in the bowl and stir it all together.

I just really hope that she isn't pissed at me, we were both really drunk. I ladle the dough into a frying pan and they sizzle against the buttery tin. The house is quiet and the only noise are the bugs humming and car honking.

While they're frying I run upstairs and knock on Jillian's door. I open it and Jillian looks like she had been asleep, "I'm making pancakes," I smile. She nods, "I'm going to shower, okay? I'll be a few minutes."

I jog back down the steps, and finish making half a dozen pancakes and set them on a plate, three for her, three for me.

I put some butter them and set the plate on the table along with an empty glass. I hear her feet pad down the stairs and she's in a T-shirt and joggers.

She sits down at the table and pours herself some water, "Bon Appetite," I giggle, she smiles and cuts her pancakes. We eat in awkward silence, I don't know how to break it.

"Look Troye," she says, setting down her fork. "I love you, and I am not sure how much you remember from last night, but I don't wanna ruin out friendship," she said running her fingers through her dark hair. "I don't want to either," I say and grab her hand, "But Jilly do you want to go on a date with me?"

Her jaw falls open, "uh, Troye, I thought you were gay?" She stutters, "well I do love boys," I wink. "But Jilly there is something about you that I just can't stop thinking about, I want to call you mine, but I will have to make due and ask you on a date. So will you?" I smile at her.

She smiles and nods her head, "yeah, yes. I'd love to." I wrap my arms around her and hug her.

This is going to be the best Hanukah ever.