Car Conversations

***** A/N Hey ya'all, I've never written an A/N before this, it feels weird. anywho, my laptop is broken so I'm writing all of this on my iPhone so I'm sorry about any grammatical errors and/or non-capitalization of words. Again super sorry

*writing with one * star means thoughts

**writing with two ** stars means text conversation, but this may change so I'll post what the stars means before each chapter.*****

Troye POV

After dinner Tyler decided to go to the nearby mall for a new jumper he saw, and Jillian and I decided to go back to the hotel and hang out. We are riding in the car singing to Lady Gaga when Jillian raises down the radio, "I wish we could've walked back its such a nice night, but ya know," she raises her foot into the air, "got a foot that's bad at being a foot," she sassily moved her head, rolled her eyes, and put her foot down. A minute later i hear Jillian shift in her seat, "TroyeBoy" she sings, "yes?" I hum.

"Thank you," she looks at me with big eyes, "for what?" I ask.

"Thank you for helping me with my stupid foot and putting up with me and you are being really awesome and rad," she pauses, "and I don't know for just being you," she smiles.

"It was no problem Jilly, I love you, so it's never a bother," I crack a smile, she leans over and lightly pecks my cheek, I can feel my entire face ablaze. "I love you too Troye, thank you though, really." she smiles and turns up the radio. *Fuck, oh god i cant have feeling for her. I know I'm gay, its just, ah, Im so confused.... Zoe, she will help me figure out what to do* I nod my head to myself agreeing to the plan. I just gotta not say anything until tomorrow when Zoe can help me with this.

We get to the hotel and walk back to my room so I can shower and change, I decide to text Zoe before jumping into the shower.

**Hey Zoee!** I rapidly tap the screen.

My phone vibrates against the table I laid it on, **Hi Troye!!**

**Can we have lunch tomorrow, I need to talk to you. Just the two of us though.* I nervously wait for her reply

*Yeah of course honey. Are you okay?**

I bite at my nail beds, **I'll explain everything tomorrow. Love you Zo, thank you.**

**No problem, Troye.** I lock my phone and sigh, tomorrow is going to be a long day.