Chap. 9

comment some uploading schedule suggestions for this book but it can't be everyday :/

I woke up being shaken to death.

"Boy!" my dad yelled.

"Yes" I said polite sitting up awake.

"You will be going to school today so get up and leave quick" he ordered then leaving my room with a slam. I was still in pretty bad shape but I could manage. I jumped into the shower turning the water to warm, I can't waist the hot water from my dad. I scrubbed over my brusisess and cuts seeing what I need to cover. I stepped out of the shower 10 minutes later and cleared the mirro to inspect my face. There was a faded bruise on my eye and a little but stronger one on my check bone. I could blame it on comething if people asked because if dad has me go to school he usually doesn't mark on my face. I picked out a pair of grey sweats, threw on a oversized blue hoodie, shoved on my black vans, and scurried ot of my room. I checked my personal food pantry and there was nothing there which meant I'm not allowed breakfast, from home. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. Once I reached the end of the drive way I toppled over in pain. I still have yet to recover from the harsh beating. I wobbled down the street and realized if I didn't take a car in the next 5 minutes I will be late for school and that isn't a good thing for me,  both the car and being late to school. Running out of time I quickly called up Theo and asked for a ride which he kindly said yes to.

I waited at the end of my street waiting for Theo. I ducked down to keep out of sight Incase my dad was already heading for work. I heard the familiar buss of Theo's truck and got up. Theo hopped out and ran over to where I was.

"Are you sure you should go to school today?" He asked.

"Yes, my dad found out I was skipping and I will be in trouble if he finds out" I explained leaving out the great details like the fact he might as well beat me to death If I miss or I'm late. 

"Okay then" he laughed helping me over to car. I felt my anxiety and every thing in my body start screaming at me as soon as we neared the car. My heart started beating a million miles an hour. 

"Hey,hey" Theo soothed stopping at the side of the truck. I just focused on his heart beat and my breathing. I slowly calmed down to gain some control but I still don't know how I will be able to get the car.

"Do you need me to knock you out?" He asked concerned. 

"On second thought do you think if you carried me to school, could you make it on time?" I asked.

"Maybe it I used werewolf powers" he said thinking.

"Please" I said looking too the ground embarrassed. 

"It's perfectly alright" he said putting his hand on my shoulders giving me a pat then pulled me in for a reassuring hug. Then he picked me up in a swift motion and wolfed over to school.

"Thanks a ton, I owe you" I laughed as we showed up at school.

"Aw it's no problem" he laughed ruffling my hair.

"Hey!" I shouted shooing his hand away.

"Nots like it looked welll before" I laughed

"Rude" I yelled at him and walked away.

"Ha" he yelled back and I refused to look back laughing quietly at what just happend. 

Sorry for another short chapter I just need to find a good schedule of updating for this book, any suggestions ->