Chap. 12

sorry the last chapter was so short,here's this

I quickly turned off my alarm clock and got up fast to make sure I wouldn't fall asleep again. I made sure to wake up a wee bit earlier to pack a bag for the night. I stripped and got into the shower, once I really miss hot showers. I got out and pulled out some clothes. A white shirt, a hazy zip up, black jeans, and my black converse. I get most my clothes from friends, goodwill, or the dollar store. Dad won't buy me expensive stuff and only gives me s few bucks a week depending on how he feels. I grabbed a loose tee, sweats, sweatshirt, toothshit, a brush, deodorant, and shoved it in a extra backpack: for the night.

I tiptoed out of my room, silently closed my door, and rushed off too the kitchen. I took a granola bar from my food and headed for school. It was a chilly and windy morning. I had time to walk this morning so I got to think. Being honest things have been good lately p, my nightmares haven't bothered me as much the past few days, watch me jinx that. And I healed which would benefit me in many ways. I felt a cold pelt hit my head, well just my luck as I was thinking about how good things have been it started raining. I was only a mile away from school so I could hopefully make it in time before it started really coming down. I picked up the pace and ran to the school. It was early, enough so the doors weren't opened yet. They opened at 7:10 on Fridays, it's as 7:04, wow. No one else was here yet which was actually surprising, usually the sport kids were here early to get some practice time in and drop off their equipment in the lockers. 

The doors were unlocked and I scurried in to dry off from the rain. The rest of the day was pretty good I guess, classes were boring, but lacrosse was fun.

I pulled my sweaty shirt off and shoved them in my locker and put some deodorant on, then threw on a new shirt. Same with pants.

Theo;)

Wanna hang out tonight

Me

Sure

 could we study as well

Theo;)

Yeah

You need to catch up dumBar

Me

Hey!

Theo;)

Fine

Fine

Come over at 5?

Me

Sounds good

See ya then

Theo;)

Yup

-

4:17pm.

I trailed in the woods getting myself to smell like forest and deodorant, not smelly pig. I Gould be descent and not smell bad when going over to Theo's tonight. 

4:48pm

I headed out of the woods and to theo"s. I stuffed my packed bag inside of my school bag to not bring up questions, I didn't want Theo to ask or worry. His house was on the last end of a string of streets sort of deserted, like it was distanced more than the others. There was a forest nearby, probably why he moved over here. I made it up and knocked.

"Hey DumBar". I growled at him jokingly.

"Hey there tough boy"

"You need help with English don't you" I mocked.

"Actually I'm pretty good, you're the one that asked to study" he said

"I only said that so my dad would let me over"

"Really so we don't have to learn" He got excited.

"Yes Theo, no learning" 

"Alright loser has to run down the street screaming" he yelled running to his console

"What hey!" I yelled back

"You're only saying that cause you know you'll lose"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Am NOT" 

"Yes" he said slowly

"Shut up and play" I muttered angrily know he caught it

-

"HA I TOLD YOU I KNOW I WASNT GOING TO LOSE" I yelled a Theo

"You cheated  right?" he questioned

"No" I said truthfully 

"Fine"

"I mean it was your idea for the loser so you fell into your own trap" I laughed

"Whatever" he grumbled

"Why so angry" I laughed shoving him out the door.

He walked down to the end of the road next to his house. I quickly pulled out my phone too record.

"Remember to scream" I laughed at him

He took off running down the street screaming and I caught it on my phone saved it and put my phone away before he knew I had it. I almost topppled over laughing.

"Ha ha so funny" he kicked

"It really was" I continued to laugh and he giggled a tiny bit.

-

We settled back in Theo's room for a friendly round.

"Hey want to just sleep over since it's getting late?" He asked from his bed.

"Are you sure, I probably smell, and probably need to shower, and it's a school night..." I blabbered.

"Nah it's all good and you can take a shower here and you've slept here before, even on school nights" he argued.

"Okay, and thanks" I smiled up at him.

bye loves