Chap. 11

"WaKE UP DIPSHIT!" I jumped awaking to my dad yelling in my ear, it was even worse with my wolf hearing.

"Did you finish that" he gestured to the homework mess on the desk

"Everything except for these 2 questions" I looked down

"Well you should've have been finishing that INSTEAD OF SLEEPING!"

"I'm so sorry, I will make sure they will be finished"

"Thought so, but you still deserve to be punished, lucky you I'm tired right now, but I'm going to add it to the chalkboard in the kitchen to add to your next punishment"

"Now go clean up the dishes"

"Go on" he said waving me and i scurried off. I checked the chalkkboard, 3 tallies on the board, that couldn't be good. I hurriedly scrubbed up the dishes and dried them all.

"SON!" he yelled coming into the room.

"Tomorrow I'm having some important guests over and iz need you gone and I'm going to lock up your room so they don't see it. Get rid of any evidence that you live here and put it in your room. Don't come home from school tomorrow unless you want some fun" he told me then waved me off.

I went and collected all my stuff, well only my jacket and shoes because dad never really let me have my stuff outside my room. I did a double round check and it looked as if it was only my dad living here. I put everything in my room neatly folded in the corner. It was getting sorts late and I was tuckered out. I tossed my shirt in my laundry basket and walked to the mirror to check in my wounds. They were all gone everything healed, and I wasn't in pain anymore, just tired. 

Me

omg

guess what

Theo;)

whAt

Me

I'm all healed!

Theo;)

really!?

that's amazing

me

Yeah 

I just wanted to let u know but I rlly have to get to sleep

Theo;)

Well thanks for telling me

goodnight

Me

Goodnight

bye loves