The Vampire Who Stole My Heart Chapter 3

As I passed the rooms, I noticed none of them had curtains and the windows were like doors that you could just open. It was like the movie Twilight but I doubted they were vampires.

My room was the last door on the right. It was the same as the others and the bed was huge. The bed sheets were made out of real silk from... Egypt? It was super soft and the pillows were extra fluffed when I felt them.

Stephanie was looking at me admiring the bed and she smiled. "If you need anything at all just tell us okay?" she asked. I nodded.

"Ty's father, Timothy, will be here tomorrow and so will Ty's brothers. There are more in the family except some are asleep in the closed rooms. Ty's brothers and father went hunting- I mean hiking" she said. I nodded not paying attention to the mistake she made.

She closed the door and walked away. I sighed and lied on the bed. I was so tired so I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to someone playing with my hair. My eye sight was still hazy so I blinked a few times but when I looked, there was no one there. It was strange. I was sure that there was someone there a second ago.

The door to my room swung open and Ty was leaning on the doorway. "Morning sleepy head," he said smirking. I looked at the clock on the table beside me:10:00 A.M.

"What do you want freak?" I asked while stretching. Ty's smirk turned into a vast grin.

"I thought you were more mature than that. Apparently, you aren't," he replied. I have to admit I was offended but it was really true.

"I'm more mature than you," I snapped back. "Mature people knock before they come in." He took that literally so he closed the door and knocked. Then he opened the door before I could say don't come in.

"Better?" he asked. I opened my mouth to come up with a smart comeback but decided against it. I just nodded.

"Now, get changed and come downstairs to meet the other family members," he said. Before I could reject, Ty was gone. I sighed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I wrapped the towel around me and went into the room. I looked into the closet and sure enough, my clothes were in there.

I put on skinny jeans and a black tank top. It was cold too so I put on a black denim jacket also. The jacket had a small star on it with an S in the middle of the star. My mother made it for me before she died. It was a gift for my 4th birthday. She made it big so it would fit me for a long time.

The thing that made it different from other jackets was it had my mom's signature on the collar so I could always know it was mine. She wrote her signature with blue string since it was my favorite color.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I didn't know how I knew they were there, I just thought they would.

"Good morning Scarlet," Stephanie said. "You too," I replied.

I looked around the room and saw 5 new people. Besides Stephanie, Katrina, and Ty, there were new people too.

There were 3 boys and 2 girls. The tallest boy I assumed was Ty's father. The weird part was they all had different hair colors but all were pale. A girl and boy had crimson hair while 2 others had scarlet. Then the strangest part was the last boy- I think the father- had a reddish- bluish hair.