The Vampire Who Stole My Heart Chapter 10

The next morning I was woken up by screaming. I changed and did all the other stuff you do when you get up then went downstairs.

I saw a girl with black hair and amber eyes. She was with a guy and another girl. The other girl looked the same as the other girl. Same goes for the boy.

Both girls ran up and hugged me. "Hi! Its so nice to meet you!" one said. "Bambi, we don't even know her yet," the other replied. "I'm Jayleen or call me Kitty. She's Christine or Bambi. What's your name?"

"Scarlet," I said. They seemed nice. "Oh! I almost forgot," Jayleen said while grabbing the boy by the wrist and moving him toward him. "This is my boyfriend, Zero."

"Hi," I said. He said nothing. "Um... who are you people?" I said still confused. They laughed.

"Ty didn't tell you?" Christine (Bambi) asked. "Jayleen and I.... we're his cousins. We're staying here cause our house was getting old."

Just then, Ty came in and said, "So you've met my cousins." I nodded. Katrina appeared out of nowhere and said, "Their awesome right?"

Ty elbowed her and said, "Don't run that fast! I bet she's still confused about the vampire secret." Bambi and Kitty were surprised.

"You told her?" they asked at the same time but Zero said after that, "Ha. You want to keep her don't you?" I admit, it sounded like I was a trophy you can take and throw away but I really didn't care. I still felt a little tired anyways.

I didn't see but I knew Ty nodded. Wow I feel so respected, I thought. Katrina laughed. Oh shoot. I forgot she could read minds. "You got that right," Katrina said.

Ugh, I got to stop thinking stuff like that. "Yeah you should," she replied. Everyone was staring at her like What? but they knew she could read mind. I bet they also knew who's mind she was READING!!!!

I'm hungry, I thought. "I'll get you food," Ty said. Holy shizz!!!! He can read minds?! "No. Your saying all that stuff out loud," he replied. Oh. "Yeah...oh," he said leaving the room.

"Ha. You guys are funny.....HEY! Katrina that's mean!" Kitty said. "You can read minds too?" I asked.

"No...we read each others thoughts. Katrina just said you're a lousy lazy person," Bambi said.

I started screaming at the top of my lungs in my mind and swore in my mind too.

"Hey! That's mean! Don't use those languages at me Scarlet! Fine I'll stop reading your mind.....HEY! Where did you learn that word?!" Katrina yelled both hands on her head that was hurting I bet. Finally, I stopped.

"Hahahahaha TREATED!!" Zero said and Ty came in looking scared and worried.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. "Your father....." he trailed off.