Prolouge

It had been a few years since the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents. Since that night Bruce Wayne has never been the same. Alfred his butler hasn't seen that same boy since that night. The boy before then was long gone. Though for someone who has gone through that trauma there is no excuse not to. Bruce has turned to hate and figuring out who killed his parents. Though he thinks it's going to be easy. Alfred known its not. He has let the boy spend all nighters just to see if he will break and figure out the truth. But he never has. Alfred knows that as Bruce gets older he is soon going to find the one. And he knows that then he will be changed for the better. The question is just when and who is that person.

Bruce wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock going. He groans and sits up. He moves the bed covers and lifts his legs off the bed and walks over to the bathroom. He showers and gets changed into his uniform.
He then walks down the stairs and into the kitchen to meet Alfred.
"Good morning Master Bruce" Alfred says.
"Morning Alfred" Bruce says sitting down on the chair.
"Here's your breakfast" he says placing the plate in front of him.
"Thank you" he says.

Alfred opens the door for Bruce. Bruce steps out of the car with his bag. Bruce stands and sighs. Alfred closes the door.
"You know I can home school you if you want Master Bruce. I can pull you out it's no problem" he says to Bruce.
"Alfred you have been saying this since after my parents it's fine" Bruce says. Alfred sighs.
"Ok well don't get into to much trouble and make sure you are respectful" he says.
"I will alfred" Bruce says before walking away into school.

Bruce walks in and sits down in his chair. He gets out his books.
"Hey Bruce" he hears a voice say. He turns and sees his friend Liam.
"What you doing man" he asks sitting next to Bruce.
"Getting ready for class which is what you should be doing" Bruce says.
"Nah I'm to busy thinking out what girl I should go for next" he says. Bruce shakes his head.
"And he doesn't want to hear about your sex life thank you Liam" a female says. Bruce turns and sees Vanessa.
"Oh come on you remember that time we almost did it" he says.
"Yes we were drunk there is a difference then just you using a girl for sex" she says sitting down.
"Your such a buzz kill Nessa" he says.
"Shut up class is starting" Bruce says as the teacher walks into the classroom.

"Ok class today we have got a new student starting so I would like to introduce Selina Kyle" the teacher says. She pulls in a girl with green eyes. Bruce looks up and sees her. His eyes are mesmerised by her.
"Miss Kyle why don't you sit next to Mr Wayne over there" she says pointing to the seat next to me.
The girl walks over to me and sits in the chair next to me. I keep my head to be front and try to keep my eyes off of her. Throughout the lesson I steal glances at her and be more mesmerised every time.