Chapter 17

Selina and Amber sit in the car at the front of the school with Tabitha and Barbara at the front.
"Ok tomorrow night we are sneaking into the school so today you need to make sure there are no places that you have missed for us to get in. Then we break in and find the money" Barbara says. Amber and Selina nod.
"Ok now go" Barbara says. The girls grab their bag and walk into the school.

Amber stands at her locker grabbing her books for her next class. She sees Liam standing next to her locker.
"What do you want dipshit" she asks with sass in her voice.
"Wow never thought that Miss Hall would be so rude" he says.
"Yeah well I don't take shit from fuck boys like you" she says closing her locker.
"Especially ones who hurt my friends" she says before walking away.
"Amber" she hears him call. She hears him running behind her. He grabs her shoulder.
"Hey look. I'm sorry for what I did to Bruce. It's just I felt replaced when I came back from my vacation. That all of you where there and getting on so well like I wasn't even there before. How would you feel if Selina did that to you. I was just angry ok" he says. She raises an eyebrow.
"Can you please help me make it up to them" he asks. She laughs.
"one you should have said that to Bruce and two no I will not help you. You have to figure out how to make it up to him on your own" she says before walking away.

Selina sits at the bench reading through some of her book.
"Hey" Bruce says as he sits down next to her. She looks up and smiles at him.
"Hey" she says. Bruce puts his bag down.
"So we never talked about what happened last week" he says. She fiddles with the side of the book.
"Umm yeah we didn't talk about the..." She trails.
"The kiss" he says. She nods looking down at the page. Bruce takes her hand and she look up at him.
"Selina would you like to go to dinner with me tomorrow night" he asks. She freezes. If she says no he will get suspicious if she says yes then what about the break in. If she made sure the timing was right then she could make the date and he wouldn't suspect anything.
"Umm Yeah... yeah I'll go to dinner with you tomorrow" she says. He smiles.
"Come to the manor at 8:00. You don't need to dress up it's just casual" he says she nods. Just the way she likes it.