Chapter 67

After a few weeks the day of Bruce and Selinas wedding had come. They decided that because there were going to be newsreporters outside of the manor looking to see if they could see anything that they would get married in the study of the manor. They would remove the furniture and put it in another room and decorate it. It was a small wedding with only a few people but that was all they wanted. There was nothing more that they wanted then to celebrate this special moment with their friends who where more like family.

Bruce stands in front of the mirror looking at himself as he does his tie. Alfred walks in and smiles at the young man. He knew that yes he was young but he knew that what bruce and Selina had was one of a kind and it didnt matter when they got married or if they would ever marry. It wouldnt change no matter how many years went by. Alfred walks over and checks bruces tie. "You excited master Bruce" he asks. Bruce smiles. "Of course i am. I love Selina and i know we are young but nothing is going to change how i feel for her" he says. Alfred smiles at him. "I was thinking the same thing master Bruce" he says. "Do you think im doing the right thing. Getting married and then leaving her" he says. Alfred raising an eyebrow. "I dont think its the best situation but she understands that you need to do this and you know deep down that this is something you need to do. But you have a few weeks after this to spend with her and give her that suprise. Bruce she will mangage without you. She will live off of the thought of you coming back and that will drive her. Shes strong" he says. Bruce nods and smiles. "Thanks Alfred" he says. Alfred smiles before bruce and him hug.

Selina looks at herself in the mirror and moves her body to look at the dress better. "You beautiful cat" Tabitha says as she comes in. Selina smiles. "Thanks Tabby" she says. Tabby comes up and places her hands on Selinas shoulders. "I didnt know if i was ever going to see this. I hoped but was never positive. But i know you and Bruce have something beautiful and i know that even if he is halfway across the world that you are always going to love each other" she says. Selina smiles. "Thanks tabs" she says as she hugs her friend. "Hey you two come on. We have to get a girl married" Barbara says as she pokes her head around the corner of the door. Selina and Tabitha laugh before they hold hands and walks out of the room.