Chapter 39

Weeks after the shooting bruce was finally getting better. It was the day of the trip and bruce was excited to be able to get to spend a weekend with his girlfriend and his friends. Alfred was accompanying them as bruce still needed to be watched. Also because he didn't want them to get up to anything they shouldn't.

Bruce packs the final bits of cloths into his bag that he was taking. Alfred walks in and sees him closing the bag. "You ready to go master bruce," he asks. Bruce looks over and nods. "Ok well with me sleeping in the other cabin I don't want you guys to get up to anything inappropriate," he says. "Alfred we are not going to do any of that," he says but he knows too well that Amber and Liam will be doing what Alfred doesn't want them to do. But bruce and Selina had been together nearly a year and he wanted to take the next step but he didn't wants to force Selina into anything she didn't wants to do. "Ok then we better get going we need to pick up everyone," Alfred says. "Everyone is meeting at Liam's house so just drive there," bruce says. Alfred nods. Bruce grabs his bag and walks out with Alfred.

Selina's POV

Over the weeks since the shooting Selina had got closer to Jim and Lee and was spending nights with them at their apartment. She was getting close to them and she felt wanted. Selina hadn't seen barbara since because she was still angry but she just needed time.

Selina sits next to amber on the couch as they wait for Alfred and bruce to come and take them up to the cabin. "So how is Tabitha" Selina asks. Amber turns her head to her. "Shes fine her and Barbara have been doing some business deals with the club but that is about it," Amber says. Selina nods her head. Amber looks at her for a few seconds before sighing. "Look I know you are still pissed at her but can you please come home. I miss you. Tabitha and Barbara miss you" she says. Selina laughs. "Yeah like hell barbara misses me. She was so angry that I was dating bruce because she thought it would be getting in the way of the work but I have every right to be with who I want" she says. "And I'm not disagreeing with you but please," Amber asks. Selina sighs. "I don't want to get back because I have found somewhere else," Selina says. Amber turns her head at her confused. "What do you mean," she asks. "You know lee and Jim from the hospital... well I have been crashing at there a place for the past few weeks when I am not with bruce and we have come close," Selina says. "So your just going to move in with them," Amber asks. "No... I'm just saying I've found somewhere else" she says. Amber just stares at her.

"Hey guys their here," Liam says and all their heads turn.