Chapter 13

Bruce walked into school with Selina a week after the incident. He had been off of school with the cut and it had now healed enough for him to come back to school.
Bruce and Selina walk over to his locker.
"The teachers says it doesn't matter what you missed this week they said that you just have to have a basic understanding and you should be fine" Selina tells him. He nods. She frowns.
"Hey you Ok" she asks putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah I just don't want to see Liam" he says. She gives him a sympathetic smile.
"Don't worry if you do he won't speak to you because if he tries I'll kill him" she says. Bruce chuckles.
"Thanks Cat" he says. She smiles at him again before punching him in the arm.
"Hey what was that for" he asks.
"That's for being all heart eyed at me" she says. He laughs.

"Bruce" they hear a voice says. They turn and see Vanessa and Jacob holding hands. She walks over and hugs him.
"It's good to see your Ok" she says.
"You saw me the other day Nessa" he says. She laughs. She walks over and takes Jacobs hand.
"It's good to see your ok Bruce" Jacob says.
"Thanks" he says. The bell goes.
"Well I have Biology. Selina come on. Bruce you have history don't you why don't you and Jacob walk together" Nessa asks.
"Sure" Bruce says.
"I'll see you later B" Selina says kissing his cheek before walking off with Vanessa.

Jacob and Bruce walk down the halls.
"So what is going on with you and Selina" he asks. Bruce shakes his head.
"Nothing we are just friends" he says. Jacob raises his eyebrows.
"Really because it doesn't seem like that" he says.
"How" Bruce asks.
"Well you have nicknames for each other and you two are always together and you always kiss each other's cheeks. Something that people who like each other would do" he says.
"Is that what you and Nessa do before you got together" Bruce asks. Jacob asks.
"Exactly. Bruce I know you like her and you just have to tell her" he says. Bruce nods.
"I do but she is just a bit against relationships everyone she has ever loved has left her and I'm not going to do that it just hard to make her know I like her" he says.
"Tell her. I know she likes you she just doesn't know how to tell you. She's scared like you said but I know that once you two tell each other then that relationship will be filled with a lot of trust as long as you both are loyal to each other" he says. Bruce smiles.
"Thanks man" he says.