Chapter 42

The group was back from their little getaway and Selina was back and Lee and Jim's apartment telling them about the getaway. Not mentioning the night that she and Bruce had. "So you had a good time" Jim asks. "It was amazing i dont think i have ever had so much fun in my life" she says. Jim smiles. "Well i better get started on the dishes" he says as he gets up and walks into the kitchen. Lee turns to selina and smirks at her. Selina turns her head to her and looks confused. "What" she asks. Lee giggles. "You two did it didnt you" she whispers. Selinas eyes pretty much go out of her sockets. "I dont know what you are talking about" she asks. "Your skins glowing and that happens to most girls after they loose their virginity" she says. Selina smiles remembering the night. "So you had a good time" lee asks. Selina nods. "It was better than anything that people had described. They all describe it as pleasuring and it was but i felt so love and i dont call it sex i call it love making because thats what it is for me and bruce showing each other how much we love each other" she says. Lee smiles at her.
There is a knock at the door. Lee turns her head and looks at the door before getting up. She opens the door and sees Barbara.
"Barbara what are you doing here" she asks.
"Well I was wondering when I could have Barbara Lee for the day. I was passing by and thought it would be easier then going home and calling" she says. Lee nods. Barbara looks and sees Selina.
"Selina what are you doing here" she asks and walks past lee and over to Selina.
"I haven't seen you since the day of the shooting that was months ago" she says.
" I have been staying with Jim and Lee and other days at Bruce's" she says.
"So you have been staying here and not telling me. Are you even coming back" Barbara asks. Selina looks down.
"Barbara you can take Barbara Lee on Wednesday I'm not working" Lee says trying to change the subject.
"Are you coming back to live with me and Tabitha or are you staying with Jim and Lee" Barbara asks. Selina still doesn't answer.
"Ok I can't deal with this" Barbara says walking to the door.
"Lee that is fine I will come by to get Barbara Lee on Wednesday" Barbara says she closes the door. Jim walks in and sees Selina looking down.
"Selina are you Ok" Jim asks.
"I need to go" she says as she goes to the window and runs down the fire exits.
"Selina" Jim calls but she is already running down the street.

Selina jumps into the study of Wayne manor looking for Bruce. She sees Alfred.
"Miss Kyle what are you doing here" he asks.
"Wheres Bruce" she asks. Alfred sees she's upset.
"He's in his room" he says. Selina nods before walking out of the study to Bruce room.

She walks in and sees Bruce lying down in bed watching Tv.
"Baby what's wrong" he asks as he sees her face. She runs over to the bed and hugs him. He wraps his arms around her. "Hey shh its ok baby in here" he says as he kisses her forehead. After Selina calms down they sit in silence waiting for one of them to talk. 'Whats wrong baby' he asks again.

'I was at Jim and Lees house and Barbara came around asking about when she could see Barbara lee again. She saw me and started asking when I was coming back. I don't even know if I want to go back. So she told me she couldn't deal with this so she left. Now I don't know what is going on and I don't want to  stay at jims and lee because im scared that if she finds out then she will kick me out. I know I said I don't want to go back but I don't want to leave amber. She is like a sister to me and I feel like if I leave that I am letting her down' she cries. Bruce sighs  before hugging her tighter. 'If you want you can stay here for a while. Just until things are sorted out between all of you' he says. She turns her head and looks at him. ' Are you sure' she asks. 'Of course I am. You pretty much live here anyway and who wouldn't want to live with the girl that they love" he says. Selina smiles before kissing him.
"I love you to" she says.