4. 'Nevermore'

Hey everyone! So this is Chapter 4 :) I'm so happy you guys like this! This is more of a filler chapter. Also, the end is a preview of a non-fighting Romeo and Juliet ;) 
Make me happy and Fan/Comment/Vote! x

Also, could you do me the biggest, awesomest favour and PLEASE, please like me on Facebook? Help me get to 200 by my birthday? Its on September 16 :)
>
 http://www.facebook.com/hildatherese 

P.S. Picture on the side is of Karen :) 
P.P.S. Dedication to Crazyascanbe :) Please don't get me!
P.P.S. Fan, Comment, Vote and please support me on facebook! x 

Copyright Protected Hilda Therese [FallenInfinityBooks] 2012   ©

 _______________________

4.       ‘Nevermore’

♚ Juliet’s POV

It had been nearly five minutes. I knew that it wasn’t a lot of time to give your best friend after spilling vital information to her but I was getting impatient and Karen was staring at me with wide, incredulous eyes. There was, for a second some sort of recognition in her eyes. As if as soon as I told her everything—she knew I wasn’t lying, I guess. It was as if she had an idea of my true identity it but because she hadn’t said anything yet—I didn’t bother jumping to conclusions. 

I knew I would eventually have to get out of the girls restroom and inform my security detail that I was with Karen. See—I had security for two reasons: the first being my identity—if anyone were to find out and say kidnap me or tell the media about me then things would go crazy downhill for me. The second reason being they report to my father the things I did. This was another reason why I didn’t bother with the house parties and such.

Well…I thought sadly to myself…friend or not, at least its out in the open and I can leave with a clear mind. Damn. I felt like someone smacked me ten times with a pan! This is why forming attachments were so hard! This is why…

“Jules, why do you look like someone just ran you over with a truck?” she asked, her head tilting a little.

What the hell kind of question is that? I narrowed my eyes at her. “What the hell kind of question is that Karen Jayne Ellery?!”

“Oooh, using my full name like my mom does when she’s mad, I’m so scared!” she said then started to make voodoo fingers in front of me. “Did you think I’d flip, Juliet? I mean, sure it’s hell of a lot to take in. I didn’t expect you to say that but I’m glad it isn’t anything too bad!”

“Shouldn’t you be freaking out though, that’s someone’s natural reaction?! You not freaking out is sort of freaking me out.”  

“What’d you expect me to do? You’re my girl, Juliet. I know we haven’t known each other long but do you know how much we match?”

I raised an eyebrow at her. “What?”

“We get each other, Jules. All those other skanks who I call ‘friends’ are just bitches who want boys in the team. We’re like glue,  you’re the closes thing I have to a sister. The closest thing I have to someone truly caring about me—apart from Stevie. I’m not going to leave you about this. Sure—this shit’s like crazy. When you first came I thought I’d seen you somewhere but I didn’t bother digging—I wasn’t a bitch to do that. But you know what? No matter what you are, you’re my best friend.”