Mr Wolf Eyes

I stared at the man, his face smiling at me as it dawned glasses.
"Doctor Daniel Dickens...?"
The man nodded happily. "Yes! I was your eye doctor... you called me Doctor Danny."
I stared at his figure, taking him in.
"Doctor Danny...? My eye doctor...?" I reached up my left hand, feeling the soft skin of my eyelid and under my eye. My lashes tickled my skin.
"Yes, I was your eye doctor. Your peepers are a common brown, but they always glistened with something, my dear patient," he moved forward, a hand gently stroking my right cheek.
I shuddered and pulled away before closing my eyes.
"Peepers," I murmered with a smile.
"Yes, peepers. Your peepers," he stepped forwards again, hand resting on my head. "They're full of thoughts and kindness."
I crossed my arms in a hug.
"I... remember you saying that. You saying 'peepers'... I would laugh each time because I'd never heard it. Except for my appointments when you would check my eyes." I lifted my head. "Then... tell me, Doctor Danny," I stared at him with my big brown eyes. His orbs stared back. "Do you know my name?"
He stared at me as he shook his head.
"I am sorry, but I don't. It was never recorded in your file, and your family only had me call you something you wanted to be called." He explained sorrowfully.
I uncrossed my arms, leaning forward. "What was it?"
He smiled at me with closed eyes, and tilted his head. "You didn't say. You couldn't think of a name you would have wanted besides your own." He opened his eyes, and they held some sort of clouded over mist. "You were so small then..."
"How long... have you known me?" I asked him faintly.
He looked at me. "About two years now. You met me right before you turned sixteen. From then until now, it's about two years - you're eighteen now, aren't you? It's passed your birthday."
"Then..." I sighed. "I guess it is.... I am, then."
Doctor Danny tapped my shoulder. "You couldn't come up with a name, so I did." He walked past me, beckoning me to follow, which I did.
"What were they?"
"Oh, many things," he gave a light laugh. "But... I can't imagine any as good as what your birth name might be. It's strange that you've forgotten," he said cheerfully.
I glanced to the floor as I continued to walk behind him. "Yes, it is... it must have not been so great, then."
His feet stopped and he looked at me.
"Well... I hope you remember it, or at least find one you like." He looked ahead of us to where the hallway darkened far ahead. "There's a broken glass wall up ahead... and a hallway just before it to the right. I don't know where either go."
"I need to get out, Doctor Danny," I suddenly said. "Where do you think the elevator is?"

(A/N: In the game, when Danny first came outta the room and was like "Rachel!" I was like "HMMMM NOPE I DON'T TRUST THIS BITCH." I could tell from the start he was the Floor Master.
What I didn't expect... was him to basically rape-grab Rachel from behind

 was him to basically rape-grab Rachel from behind

And I didn't expect those FUCKIN EYEZ.

Or

Or.... EYE. TWO PUPILS?! YEEKS!!!
- Author-Chan)

He remained staring ahead into the dark. "Let's check around." He began walking.
I swallowed the new feeling in my chest as I followed him. Doctor Danny stopped at the broken glass. "I don't think we should go that way," he said, instead turning to the right. I stared down past the broken glass before following jkm yet again.
The hallway was narrow, dark, and I was afraid.
"Look," he stopped walking. I peered into the room he was, finding a table and lamps, surgery tools, medicines and chemicals, and more.
"Listen..." his tone had changed.
I looked up at him, seeing his left eye glinting as his right eye remained dead. "Doctor Danny...?"
He pinned me against the doorframe forcefully.
"Can I have your eyes for my collection...?"