✧ chapter ten ✧

(Ariana's date outfit. Extra AF but I love it and I'm the author so if you hate it picture whatever you want)

New Interests and Dates

It had been about a day since my shopping trip and Harry of course had been ignoring me. It's what I asked for of course but shouldn't I be happier about it then?

I was also still confused on his gesture of buying the thong for me. Like I love it and have taken some cute mirror pics of me wearing it, but I still don't get why he bought it.

I sat on the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal, twirling the spoon around the sogginess of milk and solids as I watched the white bench in deep thought.

I was quite excited for the party tomorrow night. It was also pretty shit because it meant that there was even less time before my first day at my new school, well college.

"Morning gorgeous." Byron comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I squeal and squirm and jump up from the seat is surprise, groaning at him.

"Byron, you scared the shit out of me." I continue to groan, letting out a small whimper after.

"Sorry Ari." He smiles sweetly, "What are you up to today?"

"Literally nothing, might go for a swim if the weather clears up though." I consider. "How about you?"

"Well I was hoping to have plans tonight seeing as though you forgot about breakfast, if you were down." He drops his head and looks up at me.

Huh? Holy shit I forgot! I stand there fold my arms. "What did you have in mind?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight." He begins, stepping forward and unfolding my arms to take my hands in his. "Would you wanna?"

"I'll have to think about it." I chuckle, swaying his arms back and forth.

"Okay, I'll give you some ti-"

"Okay I've thought about it." I cut him off suddenly, making him scrunch his eyebrows in surprise. "Yes. I'll go out with you tonight." I smile.

"Sweet." He smiles back.

"What should I wear?" I ask him quickly.

"Something fancy and cute." He winks and kisses my hand lightly. "See you tonight Ariana. Meet me outside at 7."

Byron walks off and I blush to myself. Smiling gleefully I finish my cereal and head upstairs to my room. It was only 12 and I still had 7 hours to kill. I spent most of the day binge watching Netflix and going through all my clothes to put together a cute outfit. I ended up picking a black, tight cocktail dress paired with a fuzzy white jacket and vans to kind of down-dress the outfit a little because I felt it was too much.

At about 4 I decided I was a bit hot, I put on a pair of red swimmers and headed down to the pool with my towel. Most of the boys had gone out to lunch a couple of hours ago and a few were shopping so I had the pool to myself.

I sat on the ledge in the water and allowed the water to cool my body. It was very relaxing to be relieved from the heat.

I heard the back door open and I kept my eyes closed.

"Occupied." I said. "Please leave."

"My house princess." I hear Harry's voice from the door. I open my eyes and look at him. His appearance was more disheveled than usual and he appeared to have been sweating, or recovering from sweating. He was wearing black board shorts and had a towel draped over his shoulder.

"Did you just have sex or workout?" I ask him, sliding the sunglasses that were sitting on my head over my eyes.

"Aren't they the same thing technically." He chuckles deeply. I scrunch my eyebrows and shrug my shoulders.