Chapter 4

Linh Pov:

We walk down stairs after we finish are make overs and I see that Wylie is here. I get super excited because I have a big crush on Wylie. I see him staring at me and for a second I think that maybe he likes me too. I immediately shut that idea down because there is no way he could like me. He is so much older than me (even though age does not really matter in the Lost Cities) but there is no way he likes me. 

Biana suggests that we play truth or dare and we all agree. We sit in a circle and Keefe says "I'll go first."  

"Bangs boy truth or dare?"He asks Tam. 

Tam grumbles at the nickname but says, "truth."

"Who do you like?" He asks. "you can only tell me if you want." That is weird why is Keefe being so nice to Tam? 

Tam agrees and whispers to Keefe who he likes. Keefe smirks at what Tam says. Oh that is why he said he did not have to tell everybody, because he wanted to use it as leverage against Tam. I wonder who Tam likes. I am pretty sure he likes Biana I always see him staring at her and they are always flirting. Maybe I will use this game to get the together.

It is Tam's turn to ask now and he asks Sophie, "truth or dare?" 

"Dare" Sophie says. Oh no that is a bad idea Tam has the worst dares. 

"I dare you to smash mallowmelt in Keefes hair." Oh that is not a bad dare... for Sophie. Tam probably did that so he could get back at Keefe for making him tell him who he likes. Sophie agrees to the dare but Keefe looks like he is about to cry. I feel bad for Keefe but this dare is going to be so funny. 

Dex goes to the kitchen to get the mallowmelt and Fitz and Tam hold Keefe back so he can't run away. Dex comes back and Sophie takes the mallowmelt from Dex. She looks kind of sorry for Keefe but I am pretty sure she thinks this dare is to funny to not do. She walks over to Keefe with the mallowmelt and smashes it in his hair. Keefe screams and immediately goes to the bathroom to wash it off. Sophie chases after him, I guess she feels kind of bad for him. The rest of us don't feel bad at all though, we are all dying of laughter, oh my god that was hilarious.

Keefe pov:

OH MY GOD MY HAIR IS RUINED!!! I run to the bathroom to try to wash it out. If it does not come out I might actually be mad at Foster. I am pretty sure she chased after me because she thinks I am mad at her. I am trying to wash the gooey dessert out of my hair when Foster comes in and says,

"Keefe I am so sorry I did not think you would be this upset."

"It is fine Foster" I say "As long as it comes out and Fitz lets me borrow some of his hair gel I might actually forgive you.'

She laughs and offers to help me fix her hair. She starts running her fingers through my hair, styling it in the way I usually do. My stomach feels like it is spinning in circles and I suddenly realize how close we are standing, so close that we could kiss. I look at her and she is looking at my lips. We inch closer to each other and are lips are centimeters apart, we are about to kiss when we hear someone walking towards the bathroom. 

The person yells, "Sophie, Keefe are you good in there it is taking you forever." Biana walks in and we spring apart from each other. That was crazy did me and Sophie almost just kiss, maybe she does like me...

Biana pov:

I walk into the bathroom and Sophie and Keefe look like they are about to kiss but they quickly spring apart from each other. Oh no did I just ruin a Sokeefe moment!!!

Sophie quickly says, "I was just trying to help Keefe fix his hair, I think it looks good enough to go back now." Keefe agrees and him and Sophie quickly walk out of the room and back to the whole group. Hmm that was suspicious I think I am definitely getting those two together tonight.

I walk back into the main room and we continue the game. It is now Sophie's turn and she asks me truth or dare. 

"Dare" I say.

"Who do you like?" she asks. Oh no this is probably her way of pay back from when I forced her to let me give her a make over. I think about using my chicken on this dare but I decide that it is not worth it. Also I was planning on finding out if Tam likes me tonight anyways, I just did not plan on doing it like this.

I swallow my pride and softly mumble, "Tam." I look up and Tam is blushing like crazy and I am sure that I am too. He does not say anything so I am pretty sure he doesn't like me back. This night is definitely not going as planned...

Tam pov:

Biana likes me! That is crazy. I mean I have liked her for years but I never thought she liked me back, I always thought that she liked Keefe.

I probably should of said something when she told me that she likes me but I did not so I will talk to her later.

It is Biana's turn now and She asks Sophie truth or dare. 

Sophie responds, "dare." 

"I dare you to kiss your crush on the lips for 30 seconds," she says. 

Sophie agrees and gets up and walks over to...