Chapter 8

Keefe pov:

When we finished are game of base quest we went back inside to eat. After dinner Foster suggests that we should play never have I ever. She explained the rules and Biana agreed to play meaning all of us had to play. Sophie had accidentally mentioned that you can play this game with alcohol and as soon as she said that, I yelled, " I'll grab it" and ran to the kitchen. Alcohol isn't as bad in the lost cities at it is in the human world, it's not really unhealthily for you it just makes you a bit woozy. Plus the drinking age here is 14 so we're not doing anything illegal. This game might actually be fun...

We all go to Everglens living room and sit in a circle. 

Fitz says, "I will go first. Never have I ever ditched class." I drank to that one of course, so did Tam and Biana. I'm kinda disappointed Foster hasn't ditched class yet I'll have to do that with her someday.

"My turn," Tam yells. 

"Okay, never have I ever kissed an animal.

"Dang Tam you really had to expose me like that!" I say and take another drink. No one else drinks, wow how boring.

"Wait Keefe you actually kissed that muskog?" Sophie asks.

"Of course I did, I've kissed some other animals too," I say and wink. Every one just roles their eyes at me.

"Okay my turn," Linh says. "Never have I ever embarrassed myself in front of my crush." Biana, Dex, Fitz, Tam, me, and of course Sophie all drank to that.

"Finally it is my turn!" I say. "Never have I ever gave someone a hickey." 

"That's not very believable, Keefe," Linh mutters. 

"Umm who would of Keefe given a hickey too?" Sophie asks. 

"You," Linh and Fitz say at the same time. 

Sophie blushes, "what are you talking about?" 

Fitz and Linh start to laugh, "we saw you guys during base quest." 

Sophie is blushing even harder and I even start to blush.

"Oh umm I just tripped and accidentally knocked Keefe over to." 

"Oh you just tripped, huh?" Linh asks teasingly. 

By now Sophie looks like a fire hydrant and I'm sure I look very similar.

"Oooh we  made Keefe blush" Biana squeals. 

"Shut up," I say. "I'm pretty sure I saw Tam drink to the never have I ever, so you know what that means."

"Clam down,"  Wylie says. "Most of us are in our twenties it has to happen someday."

"I didn't see you drink to the question though, and your older then all of us." I say.

"Well I have been very busy," he says. "Let's just change the subject,  this game is getting kind of boring anyways, we should do something else."

"Oooh I know we should play spin the bottle." Biana says. 

We all mumble are agreements and Biana runs upstairs to grab a bottle of youth. She comes back down and says boys go on one side and girls go on the other.

"I'll go first" Biana says. She spins it and it lands on Fitz. "Ewww I do NOT want to kiss Fitz" she says. 

"Well I don't want to kiss you either," he replies. 

"How about if you are related you don't have to kiss because that is some wacky Alabama stuff and it's illegal." Sophie says.

"I agree and who's Alabama?" I ask her.

"Oh sorry that was a human reference, Alabama is a place in America."

"The human world has a place where you date your own family, eww!" We all exclaim.

"No!" Sophie says. "It was a joke, who wants to go next?"

We play a few more rounds of spin the bottle but nothing really interesting happens, just a few pecks on the lips.

"This is boring," I complain. "We should play another game that involves alcohol."

Really Keefe and eye roles erupt around the room.

"Yes really we need to spice this night up a little bit."

"Okay fine," Fitz says. "What if we play truth or dare but if we don't want to do something then we have to take 3 shots."

"That's what I am talking about!" I cheer.

Everyone slowly agrees and we begin. 

"I will go first," Fitz says. "Keene I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with the person of your choosing."

That's my man, I think. "As much as I want to get drunk tonight, I can't say no to that one." I wink at Sophie and say, "do you want to join me?"

She blushes and mumble, "sure."

"You guys can go in the guest room down the hall, I don't want you doing anything nasty in my room," Biana says. 

"Honestly Biana what do you expect us to do?" Foster asks.

She says nothing and just winks. 

"Lets just go to the guest room," Sophie says.

We walk there both blushing.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to," I say.

She obviously wanted to do something because she smashes her lips against mine as soon as we get into the guest room. I quickly kiss her back. I put my hand on her back and pull her closer. I feel her tongue asking for entrance into my mouth. We start to full on make out, she starts to run her hand through my hair and she wraps her legs around my waist. I push her back against the wall and start trailing kisses down her neck. I find her weak spot and she starts to moan. She slides her hands up my shirt and starts tracing the lines of my abs with her soft fingers. I start to suck on her neck, and she moans my name. I like the sound of her moaning. She starts to tug on my shirt and I quickly take it off, she takes hers off too. God she is so beautiful. I start planting kisses down her collar bone until I hear a banging on the door.

"Put your clothes back on it has been seven minutes." I hear Tam yell from outside the door. We both pull apart from each other and blush. We put our shirts back on and walk out the door. 

Tam raises an eyebrow at us and says, "I think I was right about the whole clothes thing." 

I can't even imagine how red my face is at the moment. We reach everglens living room and Biana says, "Well I  am glad I didn't let you go in my room."

Authors notes: I'm kind of getting writers block so if you have any ideas please share them! Thanks for reading.

-rhilty8