Chapter 9

Sophie's POV:

After Keefe and I are finished doing you know what we decide to continue play truth or dare.

"Okay it is my turn," Keefe yells. "Fitz truth or dare." Fitz picks dare. "I dare you to actually tell us who you like and I get to sit near you so I know if your lying."

Fitz says, "no I would rather drink then do that."

He takes 3 shots like it is nothing. It is weird that he would not just share who he likes, every one else has been sharing their crushes. I decide to let it go.

"Okay now that that's over with, Biana truth or dare." 

"Truth" 

"Tell is the most embarrassing  moment you have had in public, and you know the one I am talking about." Fitz winks at her.

Biana turns as red as a tomato and says, "No way am I telling that story" and takes 3 shot.

"Okay Sophie truth or dare."

I quickly pick dare because there is a lot of ways Biana could expose me if I picked truth.

"I dare you and Keefe to have a shot taking competitions, whoever loses owes the other one a favor."

I think about it and how I could just take three shots and get out of it but my competitive side gets the best of me. 

"Okay Sencen, it's on." I say, jokingly glaring at him.

"Says the light weight," he responds

Now I am actually glaring at him. I order Biana to hand me the bottle. 

"Let's get started" I say.

The first few shots burn my throat but I keep going. I can't loose to Keefe I think. After number six I start to get woozy but Keefe is not stopping so that means I can't stop either. After four more shots I give up.

"I can't do this anymore," I say. Keefe takes 2 more shots just to prove me that I am in fact a light weight.

"Yesss now you owe me a favor!" Keefe says to me.

"What is your favor going to be?" I ask.

"Oh you will see later tonight," he says and winks at me.

"Oh really," I say climbing on his lap and kissing him.

"Oh stop with the PDA" Tam yells.

Biana POV: 

I love drunk Sophie.  Normally she would of never showed this much affection towards Keefe. I'm going to have some fun with this.

"Okay Sophie it is your turn to pick something."

"Okay," she giggles. "Tammy truth or dare." 

"Don't call me Tammy." 

"Tam just pick one," Linh scolds.

"Okay dare."

"Hmmm," Sophie says. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Biana. I want to help my best friend get some if you know what I mean." She gives me a thumbs up.

Maybe I don't like drunk Sophie. Although she is helping me out.

"Okay let's go Tam," I say. Sophie wink at me as I am leaving. Oh my god what have I done...

Dex POV: 

Wow everyone's getting together tonight. The day has been really hectic but the thing that stood out to me was that Fitz would not tell his best fiends who he liked. He probably likes Marella but why would he not tell us. Maybe he does like me I think. I shoot down that thought quickly because he dated Sophie Foster there is no way he likes me, I'll just have to live with that.

We waited for seven minutes just talking waiting for Biana and Tam to come out of the room, and when they did I wasn't surprised, Tam had Biana's pink lipstick on his lips, his hair was all messed up and Biana's shirt was inside out. 

Fitz was glaring at them but looked secretly happy, Lina was smiling at them, Wylie raised an eyebrow, Sophie catcalled at them, and Keefe said, " Looks like Fosters plan worked, nice job." He gave Sophie a high five.

God drunk them was not as fun as I thought it was going to be. During the seven minutes Keefe has listed all the things that he has kissed, some things I really did not want to know about and Sophie has started talking to furniture and they have done many other disturbing things.

I've had enough of this, "Okay guys I think we should go to bed soon," I say. Wylie, Fitz, and Tam nod in agreement. 

"No the parties just getting started," Keefe complained.

"Oh but we can sleep in the same bed," Sophie told him with a wink.

"Ooooh I'm down," keefe says. 

We all role are eyes and get into are respective sleeping bags, well except Sophie and Keefe. 

But before they could do anything they both fell into a deep sleep, thank God.