Chapter 28 🎂 (jugheads birthday finally)

WOAH THERE TIGER I JUST HIT 2K READS HOLY RUBBISH WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT
Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled story 😘😘

4000 heckin words (SORRY!!!)

"Ugh" I say as I slowly sit up. I look down to see Archie still fast asleep. I rub the sleep from my eyes and stretch my arms. I start to get out of bed when all the sudden a naked Jughead with a towel around his waist walks in the room.

"Oh jeezus! S-Sorry I didn't think you were up..." he says panicking "obviously" I say laughing. I grab my bag off the floor and walk out the door to go use the bathroom to get ready. "You best cover up jones" I say as I walk down the hallway.

Look:

I walk back into the bedroom to see Jughead fully clothed and Archie turned around looking for a shirt

I walk back into the bedroom to see Jughead fully clothed and Archie turned around looking for a shirt. "Are you both ready cause we gotta go in like 30 minutes." I ask, "almost." Archie says picking a shirt and putting it on.

All three of us go down stairs and into the kitchen. Archie puts two pieces of bread in the toaster while Jughead finds a bowl and starts to make some cereal. I go over to the coffee maker and start to brew some liquid heaven.

When the coffee is ready I quickly pour myself a cup and sit at the island with Archie and Jug. "So I'm assuming I'm driving you, Arch, home after practice." I say, "yeah and you can stay over for a bit if you want." He says, "okay cool. I'll just sit in the stands while your practicing." I say.

"Oh, well then I'll wait with you. Since I'm going with Betty to the double feature. She has cheer." Jughead adds. I can't help but chuckle. "What?" Archie asks.

"I never thought that I would hear Jughead say that he had to stay after school to wait for his cheerleader girlfriend but I mean...go off I guess." I say laughing. Archie lets out a small laugh while Jughead playfully rolls his eyes.

In that moment the world stopped. It was just...us. It was like we were finally happy again. The three of us just acting like little kids, making fun of each other and...having a genuinely good time. I hadn't felt like this since me and Jug broke up. Like time slowed down.

"Y/n you alright?" Archie asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah I'm...great actually." I say smiling. "So...you guys ready to skeet?" I ask as I jump up from my seat and slide across the floor. "You're such a dork." Jughead says laughing as they both get up.

I put my cup in the sink along with Jughead's bowl and Archie's plate that they neglected to clean up. "Alrighty lets go." I say grabbing my backpack and running to the door. I get my shoes on and walk out to the car, Archie and Jughead walking behind me.

I get in the drivers seat and start the car. Jug gets in the front seat and Archie got in the back.

(I'm gonna skip the school day cause that's boring as heck 👍🏻)