Chapter 41

only 691 words i'm sorry!!

My eyes open slowly, taking in my surroundings. I'm not home. I'm in Fp and Jughead's trailer. I yawn feeling the bed beside me to find no one in it. I stand up, seeing that I'm in one of Jughead's tee's.

I go to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth, and put on some light makeup before going into the living room. I find Jughead sitting on the couch, writing. I sit next to him, kissing his head and he nuzzles into me.

I take my sketchbook out of my backpack, which I had brought and sit next to Jughead as he writes. All the sudden Jug gets a call.

"Hey, Betty."

I roll my eyes. Sure we might technically be 'friends' or whatever but I still don't like her calling him.

His eyes go wide as he hangs up. "What is it Juggie?" I ask, "Fred's been shot." He says. My mouth drops. "Oh... my god. I-I'm gonna get dressed.

I run into the bedroom, grabbing my skirt from last night. I just tuck in Jughead's big shirt into it, since I didn't have any other clothes with me.

The look:

(Btw from now on, if I don't put makeup in the collage just assume it's natural, or you don't have to be wearing any if you don't want to

(Btw from now on, if I don't put makeup in the collage just assume it's natural, or you don't have to be wearing any if you don't want to. These are all just suggestions 🙂)

I put on my serpent jacket and run outside, Jughead is on his motorcycle, or... his dads old bike. "We're taking your bike?" I ask, "It's faster." He says.

Why does he have to make everything so difficult? I'm literally wearing a freaking skirt. He hands me his helmet and I put it on, getting on the bike, making sure I'm sitting on my skirt so it doesn't fly up.

We get to the hospital in a matter of minutes and run inside. We meet up with Betty and Veronica and walk over to where we see Archie pacing. "Arch?" Betty says, he looks up at us as we begin to inch closer to him.

"God." Veronica says, running up to him, hugging him first. Soon all of us join in a group hug, surrounding him.

We all sit down and Archie tells us what happened.

"Pop Tate called an ambulance and it
didn't come so I drove here and... And I don't know, maybe I should've waited, maybe I made it worse..." Archie says, distraught.

"No, dude, are you kidding me? You saved your dad's life. First Cheryl, and now your dad. If you keep this up, you're gonna need a superhero name. Like Pureheart the Powerful." Jughead says, patting him on the back.

Alice, Hal, and Hermione walk up to us. "There isn't any new information. Your dad's in surgery. He's gonna be there for a while." Alice says.

"Uh, Archie. Have you spoken to your mother about any of this yet?" Hermione asks, "No. No, I haven't called her. I'll be right back." Archie says taking off.

I look up and see Alice glaring at Jug and I. "What?" Jughead asks, "Mom. Don't start this." Betty says, "Start what?" I ask raising my eyebrow, sitting up a bit in my chair. "Well, of course, I can't help but wonder if your Southside associates had anything to do with what happened to Fred." Alice states. Both me and Jughead scoff.

"Wow. Wooow." I say. "Well, it's obvious from what you're wearing that you've gotten pretty close to them, yeah?" She says, referring to my jacket.

"At least you can't accuse my father of being the shooter, considering he's in jail." Jughead blurts our, "Or you know, my mother. Who's dead." I add.

"Oh my god. I can't handle this." Veronica says before leaning her head on Betty and closing her eyes.

OKAY, HERE ME OUT. I know I haven't been on here in a million years and I know this chapter is insanely short, I just wanted to post so you guys know that i'm not dead and I plan on continuing this story as soon as I have the time. Love you all! <3