Conflict

Mari: what are you talking about.

Chloe: I got a news alert. Adrien's mom is back.

Felix/Adrien froze. He thought he dreamt her last night or hallucinated. He was happy that his mom is back, is alive. That happiness stopped when he realized he couldn't go to her, as long as he was Felix.

Mari: Kitty? Felix are you ok.

Felix/Adrien: y yes I'm fine. It's a sham adrien isn't here, I bet he would be thrilled.

Mari: I bet just knowing his mom is ok would make him happy. Now, did you really make this your self.

Felix/Adrien: of course puurrrincess. You can ask hunter about how I failed over a dozen times. Luckily it is glass and not mirrors, I'm unlucky as it is.

Mari: are you saying your unlucky to have me.

Felix/Adrien: I would never princess, your my lucky charm.

Mari giggles.

Mari notice at Felix was off the entire day. She figured she would ask him when he visits her later.

Felix/Adrien didn't know what to do, he want to go see him mom, but if he did, it would be the same as admitting he was Adrien. He could loose Mari.

After school.

Hunter: just calm down tomcat.

Felix/Adrien: how can I calm down, my moms back from what seems like the dead. If I visit her it would reveal that I'm Adrien. If I don't, it would be like she is still missing.

Hunter: you are in a tight spot I'll admit, but you need to make a decision. Either go back to being Adrien or stay Felix, but remember once your Adrien again Felix is as good as dead.

After school me needed some fresh air. He transformed and ran  across the rooftops. He was enjoying the fresh air. He layer down on an edge of a roof, half hanging off. He did not notice the blonde that spotted him below.

She she raced into the building and bribed the people inside to allow her on the roof level.
She quietly opened the door to see chat noir happily humming as he relaxed in the roof,s edge.

Emily: Adrien

Chat's eyes shot open and with in a second he was on his feet.

He stared at the women. He wanted to tell her how much he missed her, but any word and his new life would be at risk.

Emily: is that really you.

Chat: I I, don't know what you mean.

Emily: are you Adrien agreste. Are you my son?

Chat: I, "what do I do, WHAT DO I DO" ummm. Think you have me mistaken mo-miss

Emily: I don't think I am

As she get closer chat nearly falls off the roof, he has no backwards to go.

Chat: I, I have to go

Emily: WAIT

He jumps away, be needs to speak to hunter.

With marinette.

Mari: leave, I want to do it in private

Ayla: hell no, I want to see your reaction. Now light it up

She turns off the lights

Mari gives up and positions the new rose over the flash light.

Half the room is now colored a midnight light blue with specks of white everywhere. The other half is orange and hello like it was covered in a sunset. She looked at the stars the rose made till she began to see a constellation.

It was her. It had the image of her face from a side angle. The blue in her eye was bright and seemed to glow. Instead of pigtails her hair was let loose and made it seem she had a blue comet for hair.

On the side was the face of Felix, scar and all.

The part that marinette liked most was that if she looked closely she can see spots where he nest up. Little, nearly invisible likes near the actual images, some curved lines that had small areas that were but jagged. She could actually see the effort he put in, the hour he spent trying to make this perfect.

Ayla: who know Felix was such an artist.

Mari: I actually don't think he likes to draw, one time he mentioned how he could believe how I could stand drawing so much.

Ayla looks up.

Ayla: I guess he is more of a poet.

Mary looks up to see the light of the stem.

Marinette, you are my fantasy
You are like my own mystery

You are the night to my day
With out you, my life would be grey
My only wish is to have you by my side till the end of our days.

I know the poem sucks. If you can do better. Please give me a better poem.

Alya: Nino only makes me music.

Mari: don't be jelly ayla. I should make him something.

While Mari tried to decide on a gift.
With Felix.

Hunter: you, dumb, ass, CAT

Felix/adrien: I don't know how it happened

Hunter: how did she figure out your chat.

Felix/adrien: I don't know, mother's intuition?

Hunter: Well this could make things complicated. At least she has no evidence. Right

Felix/adrien: right.

Hunter: good, now for the Million Dollie question. Do you want to go back, to be with your mom?

Felix/adrien: I I, I don't know. I miss her, but I could loose Mari. I can't loose my princess

Hunter: than we need to convince your mom that chat isn't Adrien with out drawing any more suspicion to Felix.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this but at least I will make it fun

Also I just finished my other story why me. Looking for my next story. I listed ideas on the last chapter of why me