Where is he

Promise breaker vanished into thin air. He appeared in front of hawkmoth.

Promise breaker: here, a fixed peacock miraculous, as promised.

Gabriel: good stay here until in return and you will be rewarded.

Gabriel left the now frozen akuma. He had the akuma promise to obey him.

He de transformed as he approach the glass container that held his wife.

Gabriel: Nooroo, it's fixed, what now.

Nooroo: open the glass and put the miraculous on her.

He did and after placing the miraculous her chest he waited. A kwami came out. She was purple and covered in Peacock feathers.

Dusuu (its problem spelled wrong but I tried)

Dusuu: wha, what happened. Nooroo! Where am I. Oh no, Emily, I warned her that she shouldn't transform

Gabriel: can you heal her or not.

Dusuu: I think so. But she needs to transform.

Nooroo: master, but your hand on the miraculous. Say feather out. Before desuw gets sucked in remove your hands.

Gabriel: feathers out.

He removed his hands and Emily transformed. But it looked different than before. Her skin distant change color. She got a masquerade like  mask instead of all of her hair turning blue it faded into it.

Nooroo: now take off her miraculous, she should be cured.

Gabriel took a deep breath as he slowly grabbed the peacock miraculous and pulled it off his wife's chest.

The transformation melted away. After a few seconds Gabriel thought he failed. Until her eyes shot open.

Emily: (sharp inhale) where (heavy breath) am I.

Gabriel: hello my love.

Emily: g Gabriel. Your hair has gotten grey. What happened.

Gabriel: desuw was sick when you transformed. You went into a coma. I found a way to heal you.

Emily: for how long.

Gabriel: a few years.

Emily covered her mouth as shock took her.

Gabriel: it's ok now. I got you back.

Emily: where's Adrien

Gabriel: . . .

Emily: Gabriel, where is my son!

Gabriel: a few weeks ago, he ran away.

Emily: WHAT?!

Gabriel: when you got sick, I tried many things to find a way to free you. Sometimes Paris would become dangerous because of it. I became overprotective.

Emily: you homeschooled him didn't you.

Gabriel: for a while. But he was aloud to go to public school. But a few times he got in danger. I knew I couldn't convince him to go back to home schooling unless I made he want to. I overloaded his schedule. I hoped he would realize that school would not be for him.

Emily: you idiot, Adrien is as stubborn as you are.

Gabriel: but he got your smarts. He figured it out. We got into an argument, hurtful things where said. It didn't end well. I haven't seen him since.

Emily: how old is he now.

Gabriel: seventeen. But when he finds out you have returned, he may come back to us.

Emily: I need my son Gabriel.

Gabriel: we will find him.