Chat

Kind of a filler chapter with only a few important parts

Mari work up late because she was thinking about chat and the glass rose.

Tikki: Marinette, marinette, MARINETTE

Mari: five more minutes Tikki

Tikki: well class starts in ten

Mari: ok. . . WHAT, Crap

After she got ready she looked at the glass flower and the roses chat gave her and noticed the card.

Mari: I forgot about the card

Tikki: class starts in three minutes, take it with and read it later.

Mari: oh crud

Mari put it in her back and ran out. She got to class but the teacher was not there yet.

Alya: girl your lucky the teacher is later than you.

Mari: hi guys

Alya Nino and Adrien: hi

Mari sits down and takes out the card while Alya is distracted on her phone. She read the card.

Your hair captures the beauty of the midnight sky

Your bluebell eyes shine brighter than any gem money can buy

Your skin could put silk and porcelain to shame

I fell for your inner and outer beauty, only I am to blame.

In my eyes you are more beautiful than work of art

So now I offer you my heart.

For the beautiful princess

From the black cat
(I am not good at poems, just think of one really romantic)

Mari was stunned and blushing, she put the card away with a smile on her face, but not before Alya saw it.

Alya: what's that

Mari: "Sugar Honey Ice Tea" n nothing.

Alya: show me girl

Before Alya can grab it class started. After class
Alya sees the card peeking out of mari's bag, being Alya she grabs it and reads it before Mari can stop her.

Alya: GIIRRRRLLL who gave you this, was it Adrien (she didn't bother looking into the black cat part)

Mari: n no it wasn't from Adrien. Here come to my house after school, I explain what I can.

Alya: you better girl, not only is this lovey-dovey, you bothered to keep it with you.

Mari: (blushing) I know I know. (Takes out sketch book. Notices the last few pages are covered in cat doodles) drat.

Alya: what is it

Mari: my sketch book is full I need a new one. (She didn't notice Adrien was in earshot)

At lunch. While they were eating outside and Adrien left to go to the bathroom. Then about ten minutes later the students started to see chat noir jump from roof to roof he lands near Mari and jumps again. Mari notices him purposely drop something under her table. She looks and sees, a book. She looks at it and notices it was a sketch book. She looked at the first page, it had a message on it.