A Choice

Chat couldn't believe it, hawkmoth kept his word. The akuma returned both the peacock and the butterfly miraculous. The akuma even ripped up his book. He was a little sad that he won't see ladybug anymore, she decided to retire unless she was needed again.

Mari took this chance to retire from being ladybug, she was starting to worry what might happen if chat found out that she was the girl that rejected almost constantly before, now he never had to know. Even if Tikki advised against it.

A week and a half later. Sunday

Hunter: I told you glass work was a bitch

Felix/Adrien: I know I know. I feel like I'm doing brain surgery.

Hunter: considering the broken prices of glass I don't think you would be a good doctor tomcat. At least now you know why no one but me makes these things.

Felix/Adrien: ha ha. And done. Now I just need to weld them to together.

Hunter: no way in hell am I letting you do that. The last time I let you near the torch you almost burned me alive. Give it, I'll do. It's the hardest part anyway.

Felix/Adrien: you mean to tell me the glass engraving that is so small that I need what is almost a microscope is the easy part.

Hunter: yep, one wrong move and everything melts. Now it's 7 don't you have solo patrol and than a visit to your girly friend.

Felix/Adrien: your just jealous you lonely lizard.

Hunter: scram cat, or the glass gets it (holds up the blow torch)

Felix/Adrien: Plagg

He went around the city, stoped a criminal from purse snatching and so on. He stoped at his favorite roof top. The one where he has a clear view of the Dupang chang bakery and the streets near by.

He enjoyed the night air, until he looked down.
He say a hooded figure putting up something. Missing person posters, of Adrien agreste. He felt bad, some people where still looking for the identity he abandoned. The hooded figure seemed to stare at the poster for a second. They then walked quickly with their head down.

As they cross the street they didn't notice the walking light changes to red. Chat saw the car coming and the figure's black cloths were almost camouflage.

Chat jumped down, right when he landed the woman noticed the car and froze like a deer in head lights. He grabbed the figure and jumped the the nearest flat roof top.

Chat: you need to be carful there, I'm the one with nine- nine

The hood of the figure had fallen down. She had golden hair and bright green eyes. He knew her.

Emily: "right, Gabriel told me about the hero's in Paris" th thank you chat noir, I was a bit out of it. Umm chat noir?

Chat stood there staring at her with wide eyes, his eyes began to tear up.

Chat: m mom

Emily looked at him.

Emily: "did he just call me mom"

She noticed the blond hair, his eyes. How
his chin looked like her fathers. How much he seemed to look like-

Emily: a Adrien ?

Chat snapped out of his dais. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to hug her with everything he had, he also wanted to run away. He had no good options here, reveal him self and possibly get dragged back to the life he finally escaped or run and leave his now found again mother confused. He fear of loosing the life of Felix convinced him to run. For now.