3

Note: If by chance you find yourself or someone you know in a situation like Fic Jimin's, please find professional help and don't try to do what these two dumbdumbs and Namjoon are doing.

Also I know I kind of left a hole with age mentioning and how Jin and Yoongi know how old Jimin is, it's kind of implied a bit but Jimin is 15 (second year of high school) while the other's ages were mentioned. Let's just let the Jin and Yoongi have psychic abilities slide for now.

After the four of them settled down in Yoongi's living room, they started to talk.

"Jimin-sshi" Jin began, "from what... Yoongi was able to tell
me, you got rejected pretty hard."

Jimin kept quiet for a bit, shrinking in on himself slightly. "Can we... not talk about this?" He asked, never taking his eyes off the floor.

"Honestly, we need to bring him to the hospital. He needs help." Namjoon spoke up, pointedly looking at the pink haired male across from him. "I am helping him!" Jin pouted.

"YOU ARENT A THERAPIST!" As the two got into a somewhat heated argument, Yoongi tried talking to Jimin.

"Shouldn't, I don't know? Your parents kind of be here?" He asked. "That.. is a good question, are they supposed to be here? Maybe? Like? Would I want to be there if my child had a heartbreak? Probably but no because I don't have a child and neither do they? And like? No? They? Don't?" He squeaked, random words spilling out of his mouth.

"Jimin. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I need you to give me a straight answer. Where are your parents?" The blond fixed the younger with a gentle look, who took a few deep breaths before answering.

"They kicked me out when they found out I was gay." The room went silent, and before he knew it, Jimin was devoured in three other bodies. All of them hugging him.

"I'm gonna be real honest with you Jimin-sushi, I'm actually not a therapist. And we have no idea what the hell we're doing. Should we get you to a hospital? Probably. Should we ask you if you want to go to a hospital? Definitely. But since we're actually idiots and so is the author because they have no clue what their doing, we're gonna settle with this." Jin said, all the while not letting go. Until he was stabbed in the armpit by a grumpy blond who was actually suffocating in his pacific ocean shoulders.

"Fricking old man, get off us." Yoongi scowled, shoving the older (by months in this story but heyy). "Watch how you speak to your elderly! I should smack you!" The pink haired Mom child snapped playfully. "Can you guys stop? We're literally still in high school."

The trio's bickering was interrupted by a small giggle coming from under (between?) them. Looking over, they see Jimin trying to hide his face with his cute little hands as he fails to keep in the laugh wracking his body.

The older boys just smile, settling in on Yoongi's couch. They were a little cramped, but that was fine.

Jimin glances at his new hyungs. How the hell did he go from getting rejected, to nearly dying, and now here in a strangers house with three guys he just met tonight?

The journey was pretty fucked up, but he loves his destination.

Jimin thinks he'll be okay.

(Here's this story's update, working on the next one for this one as well as the next one for my other stories!)

(P.S. sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes I made.)