8

I'm so sorry! But I finally finished the next chapter for this story! There might be some grammar mistakes so I'm sorry for that too 😅 but please enjoy nonetheless!

(Yesterday)

Jung Hoseok drummed his fingers on the arm of the couch anxiously as he sat, bored in his shared hang out with his two best friends.

It was late at night, or rather early in the morning. Either way he was up.

Glancing up, he saw Kookie reading an iron man comic book, one of the original ones. Of course his rich ass can get ahold of one of the very first prints.

He looked down at his Rolex, well he had a rich ass too...

The small clock on his wrist read 4:05 AM.

Is Jimin up?

Maybe he could....

...

"Hey Kook. Give me your phone."

The other male looked up from his comic with a confused face.

"Why? You have your own phone."

"I need it to text Jimin."

"Again. You have your own phone."

Now Hoseok straight up glared at Jungkook. Yeah he had his phone, which was currently sitting in his pocket fully charged, but he needed Kook's phone.

It's the only way to ensure Jimin would actually deliver.

Hobi knew full well about the little mochi's crush on Jungkook, they all practically did. Though, he wasn't sure if Kook reciprocated those feelings. What he did know what that Jungkook used to like him before something had happened to make him stop talking about the feminine boy.

"Mine's dead. I want food."

The brunette looked up one more time before scoffing and tossing his friend the phone. Hoseok smiled and gave a wink, sending a quick text and then stepping over a sleeping Taehyung at his feet.

A smile pulled at his lips as he left the large apartment.

"Wait wait! I want food too!" That smile dropped in an instant. "Taehyung I thought you were sleeping." The  red head scowled. "I can I sleep when someone mentions food?" The one in question grinned lazily before grabbing his friend's arm with a enthusiastic "Let's go!"

"Jungkook! I would die for you!"

Jung Hoseok stood there speechless as the short male he's teased since his first year of high school sat on his hands and knees with tears in his eyes.

"Then die."

The teen nearly did a double take looking between his friend and crush. The words that fell from Jungkook's mouths, no, thrown. Thrown from his mouth, were cruel and the brunette obviously hadn't even thought before saying it. He heard Tae wince under his breath from the other side of Jungkook, the taller agreed it was a little too far.

"I-"

"Shut the fuck up, I don't want to hear your voice right now. Let's go guys." Jungkook was already gone when Tae and Hobi turned around.

Only Hobi looked back.

He wished he hadn't.

Jimin was no longer making a sound, just staring after them with an emotionless face, salty tears streaming down his cheeks. Finally the small boy dropped his head down in defeat, a feeling of foreboding filled Hoseok's heart.