°Chapter Five°

Valentina and Dan say nothing. Maybe every now and again they share the same nervous laugh, although they haven't said anything remotely funny. They simply laugh in disbelief of their sex. Netflix was, and always has been, very wrong when it comes to sex. Those steamy love scenes are nothing but a sham. In real life, it's quicker, more awkward...and for some reason funny. They feel happier though.

Although Dan stops that happy feeling. His red face grows paler, and he begins to feel physically sick at his mistake. "I'm sorry I didn't...you know...pull out in time." He whispers. But Valentina isn't even slightly phased, she continues to smile.

In fact she feels happier than she did before. Although she simply cannot bare to hear about Dan's woes. She knows that he likes to repeat himself.

"Shut up dampening the mood..." Valentina's voice trails off as she rolls on her side and kisses Dan again. Not just on the lips. No. She kisses his entire upper body. But Dan lays perfectly still, he doesn't want to give into his bodies temptation...her temptation.

"Please tell me you're on the pill at least? Just say yes or no..." Dan knows he should've never of fucked her without protection. Although, he has complete faith in Valentina about not having diseases...the same couldn't be said for her birth control.

"I cannot date you if you're going to moan all of the time. Honestly Dan! You're doing my fucking head in. Can we please just live in the moment?" Dan grits his teeth together. He's never been in this position before...and he tremendously hates every second of it. He doesn't get why people fuck strangers without protection and get some sort of rush from it.

He certainly isn't doing it again.

"I can't live in the moment if I know I'll be holding your hand going to a fucking abortion clinic." Valentina shrugs, as she rolls over and lays besides Dan again.

"What makes you think I'll have an abortion?" Dan then shakes his head.

"Oh my god..." - Dan's voice trails off as suddenly it all makes sense - "You really are a gold digger." Doesn't even need to question it. He just...knows.

"Me a gold digger? That's ridiculous."

Dan thinks about the Kayne West and Jamie Foxx song. How the guy they was singing about fucked this girl and ended up in a pregnancy. He paid the kid's mother for eighteen years...only to find out that she was the one spending the money and the kid wasn't even his.

"Fucking tell me that I'm over thinking things then." Valentina doesn't do or say anything. Instead she closes her eyes while Dan grows frustrated.

"Whatever." He snaps.

"I'm going toilet." Dan then sits on the corner of his bed and puts on his clothes again. He isn't in the mood to walk around stark naked.

"Dan..." Valentina almost whispers. It's like she doesn't want him to hear...but she can't help herself.

"What?"

"I just want to say thank you for the bracelet. It's amazing." Dan rolls his eyes back. He isn't really in the mood to talk about her presents, not like how he was earlier this evening.

"I'm not a gold digger either. And I don't know how you jumped to that conclusion...but I still really like you." Dan is in too much of a bad mood to appreciate what she's saying.

"Let's just...talk about this later, yeah?" Dan asks. However, Valentina tearfully nods her head. Although Dan doesn't see the tears.

"Okay." She whispers nodding her head.

If only Dan saw her false smile and teary eyes...