Chapter Eleven

*Rose* 

Before I knew it, the day was over and it was time to go back to the hospital. Being able to not have a care in the world and not care what I looked like in my bathing suit felt amazing. For once since I got what I have I haven't cared even one bit about what I looked like while in front of Mikey. He made me feel beautiful, and I knew that he liked me for who I am. I liked that about him. I liked it a lot. 

"Well here we are." Mikey said slowly, rocking back and forth on his feet as we stood outside of my door to my room. Nicolette and Eden were down the hall, just talking. 

"i had a really good time Mikey. Thank you so much." I smiled, and I saw his eyes light up as his smile grew. This made me smile even bigger and we both just stood there staring at each other. That was until he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped his arms around his neck and he pulled me closer, and it felt like our bodies were mushed together and there was no way to be any closer to him then I am right now. 

"I love you Rose." I felt him pulling away, but then he stopped, and kissed my cheek. His lips were so soft, and I felt like i was being taken to another planet. I was snapped out of my trance once he pulled away. I didn't ever want to let go of him. Eden started walking towards us and once she reached us, Mikey walked back to Nicolette. 

Eden guided me back into my room, and I blew Mikey a kiss before the elevator doors closed. I sat down on my bed, and my sister pulled up a chair in front of me and sat down. 

"Rose I could not be happier then I am right now. Today you were so happy, and that makes me feel so nice inside. You being happy is all I want." My sister eyes got teary and I got up and hugged her tightly. "I want the best for you. You do know that right?" I nodded and moved back to my bed before she continued. "As soon as Mikey gets back from LA I will bring you to go see him or something, because I know for sure he is one of the best things for you." 

I smiled at her, and then got up and go over to my dresser thing to change into pajamas. When I turned around holding my clothes, my sister was staring at me wide eyed. 

"Rose." She got up and walked towards me, you are bleeding." My hands dropped the clothes and flew up to my face, and I felt something by my nose and the corner of my mouth. I looked up at Eden and she was staring at me. Having blood come out of my nose and mouth is anything but good. I'm getting worse, and now I know it for sure. I'm not gonna get better like the doctors think I will. I'm not as strong as they say I am. I won't make it. But one thing I know for sure is that I will not tell Mikey about this.