9

"I think it's time to tell our parents." Clementine looked up at Violet. They were on Clementine's bed, with Clementine's head on her chest. Violet stopped rubbing Clementine's back. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Violet wasn't completely convinced. She liked the secret part of their relationship. "Yeah unless you're ashamed of me or something." Clementine lifted herself off of Violet's chest and sat up. Violet looked at her and thought for a minute. "It's fine it was just an idea." Clementine stood up and walked up to her vanity, she looked at herself and sighed. Clementine could see in the reflection that Violet stood up from the bed and walked towards her. Violet walked up behind Clementine and wrapped her arms around Clementine's waist. Clementine felt her legs get tingly, she didn't think she'd get over the feeling of Violet's hands on her. Violet put her head against Clementine's back. "Think about it, we won't be able to do any of this anymore. We will probably have to be supervised 24/7." Violet started rubbing Clementine's sides. "You're right but aren't you tired of hiding?" Clementine sure was. She wanted to show Violet off to everyone, without worrying about her parents seeing them. Violet turned Clementine around in her arms and pulled her close. "Yeah I guess but I'll never get tired of this." Violet leaned in for a kiss and Clementine gave her a quick peck. "Vi, be serious." Clementine pushed Violet away and turned back around. Violet huffed and sat back on Clementine's bed. She wanted to come out to her mom but she just liked being alone with Clementine so much, she didn't want to give it up. She knew she had to make Clementine happy and if this will make her happy then she would do it. "Fine let's go and tell them." Violet stood up and started walking to the door. "Wait, wait, um maybe let's do it tomorrow, Javier leaves tomorrow so then it will just be our family." There was a knock at the door. The two girls revert their eyes to the door. "Yeah?" Clementine asked. The door opens and Javier is on the other side. "Hey, breakfast is ready." Javier lets them know. Javier looked at Violet and raised an eyebrow. "You must be Violet, I saw you come in last night and Gabe told me something about a Violet girl." Javier waved at Violet and she waved back shyly. "Well, come down when you're ready." Javier reminded them again and left the room. "Shit." Violet cursed to herself. "He fucking told him." Violet started pacing around the room. "Violet calm down he probably didn't tell him about us." Clementine stood up and tried to calm Violet down. "Let's just go and eat okay?" Clementine got a hold of Violet's hand and pulled her out of the room. They made their way to the kitchen, seeing everyone grabbing something to eat. "There they are." Lee said to the two girls. Violet smiled and looked away, afraid they were all judging her. She looked up for a split second and saw Gabe staring at her.

The two of them proceeded to grab some food and made their way to the table. Clementine sat on one side of the table and patted the seat next to her. Violet shook her head and sat across from her next to AJ. Clementine frowned towards her and began eating. "Clem look, Violet likes me more than you." AJ laughed and Violet couldn't help the giggle that left her lips. Clementine narrowed her eyes and glared at the little boy. "Are you trying to make me jealous?" Clementine looked at Violet. Maybe the people around them thought they were joking but Violet wasn't so sure. "Of course not." Violet looked down at her plate and started to eat her waffles. Gabe made it to the table last and the only two seats open were next to Clementine and next to Violet, he was cursed either way. "You can sit here." Clementine offered the seat next to her. Violet glared at Clementine, and Clementine just smiled back. Gabe carefully sat next to Clementine and started eating his breakfast. "Well, would you look at you two, getting along like old times." Javier pointed to Clementine and Gabe. Clementine patted Gabes back and laughed. "Yep, just like old times."

Violet was silent, she didn't understand what game Clementine was playing but she knew she didn't want to be part of it. Violet looked down at her empty plate and stood up to go wash it. Clementine watched as Violet left the table without a word. Clementine got up and followed behind Violet. Violet was washing her dish and could feel the presence of someone else. Then someone put a plate in the sink while Violet was washing hers. She looked and saw it was Clementine then looked away. "You're not jealous are you?" Clementine asked amused. Violet continued to wash the dishes, Clementine turned the water off and put her hands on her hips. "You are?" Clementine shook her head and laughed.