A/N

Hello, everyone! This is one of the official managers of Team Fartkid speaking! Just here to give you a bit of info on the book and the people apart of Team Fartkid! So, without further ado, I give you the members!!!

{Photos will not be available because none of us would like to show our faces}

Emma ~ THAT'S ME! I'm the account manager and the person who answers most of the questions! The second founder of (this) Team Fartkid. Literally, I can recite all of A Very Potter Musical.

Mason ~ IS READY TO PUT JEFF BACK IN HIS CAGE!!! Mason is the director and full manager of Team Fartkid. Loyal boyfriend to Emma, and founder of (this) Team Fartkid. Knows every lyric to every song in Me and My Dick.

Hannah ~ LIL PAINTER GIRL! Hannah is our graphic design team. That's right she's just the team. She is the one responsible for all the covers of books you will see! Literally knows like half the script to Twisted.

Joseph ~ THE ONE WITH THE SCHEDULE! We love Joseph and all that he does. He makes sure we get things done in an orderly fashion, even if they're not exactly on time. Can play like half of all Starkid songs.

Carly ~ IS A LITERAL GODDESS!! Carly is our beloved writer that we have just hired after losing our old writer. She is and will be the author of every single one of these fics. WHERE TO START? I DON'T KNOW? She literally knows every single word to every Starkid song and has like 15 different scripts on her phones just of their musicals.

(A little more info so you know what she will and will not do) Carly already said she will NOT write smut or anything of the sort. Maybe some dirty thoughts, and a lot of cute fluff.

If anyone has any questions, please, just comment here or contact us on Amino! We are this in the Starkid Amino!

Look out for the latest chapter! Love ya all!